CCC Information Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had an HR phone interview and got called for an onsite interview that had five rounds. Not too many technical questions. Asked about my past experience. Had a great interaction with 4/5 hiring managers. One of them was very arrogant. The interview was well organized.

Other Interview Reviews for CCC Information Services

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Hiring process is simple, phone interview followed by personal interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

One HR phone round. 5 rounds onsite. 1 skiills test in Java onsite.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Firstly recrutiing officer called and asked me basic questions like diff. between class & object, MVC architecture, sequence diagram. onsite interview questions are: Explain any algorithm,Diff. bet. overloading & overriding,Final, finally(), finalize,Wrapper classes,Explain project,Explain cloud, .equals and ==,Multithreading, Write prog. For Fibonacci series,EJB. For Java test very basic SCJP questions.

Interview Questions