CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation)

www.ccfa.org

CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Assistant Interview

Development Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. The in-person interview was laid back. They wanted to make sure I was a go-getter and a hard worker.

CCFA Interview

CCFA

I applied online and interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview Details – Quick response to my application with a phone interview. Two in person interviews. I started work about 10 days after submitting my application.

Interview Question – N/A the interview process was incredibly informal and relaxed. Felt much more conversational than most interviews I've been on. Do make sure you know about Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis however, and if you have a personal story to share which illustrates your connection to the cause be sure to share.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a contract temp position so there was not really any wiggle room. I accepted what they offered, and after three months went by, a full-time position opened up at the chapter and I took it.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview Details – the interview process was great. the person who eventually became my manager was well prepared, asked questions that were specific to my experiences, and was very thoughtful. it was because of her that i became more excited about the position.

i did a second interview with the VP of my dept and that was a different story. she was more scattered and all she wanted to do was make sure that i understood that this position involves basically being her secretary as well though it was not included in any part of the job description.

Interview Question – she told me that even though she saw the position as one that someone could outgrow in 2 years would i still stay a few years after that even though there would be no potential for growth within the organization.   View Answer

Walk Manager Interview

Walk Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview Details – Within a week of sending my resume and cover letter I got a call back for a phone interview. Interviewed twice on the phone with different levels of manager/directors. In person interview was a breeze. I came prepared and I left feeling that I had the job.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) in March 2012.

Interview Details – Seemed very unorganized. Asked questions on experience but could tell from the start they weren't interested.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Education & Support Manager Interview

Education & Support Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed by phone by the National Patient Education Director. Within one week, the VP of Patient & Professional Education interviewed me by phone as well. Finally, the local Executive Director asked me to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position.   Answer Question

Worked for CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation)? Contribute to the Community!