CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation)

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially found job posted on and internship site, and i applied online. heard back in a matter of days via email, and we set up a phone interview. After being asked about my interest in the field and my past experience, we set up a time to meet in person. I was interviewed about a week later at their office. Got the offer a few days afterwards.

Development Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. The in-person interview was laid back. They wanted to make sure I was a go-getter and a hard worker.

CCFA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview

Quick response to my application with a phone interview. Two in person interviews. I started work about 10 days after submitting my application.

Interview Questions

• N/A the interview process was incredibly informal and relaxed. Felt much more conversational than most interviews I've been on. Do make sure you know about Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis however, and if you have a personal story to share which illustrates your connection to the cause be sure to share.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a contract temp position so there was not really any wiggle room. I accepted what they offered, and after three months went by, a full-time position opened up at the chapter and I took it.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) (New York, NY).

Interview

the interview process was great. the person who eventually became my manager was well prepared, asked questions that were specific to my experiences, and was very thoughtful. it was because of her that i became more excited about the position. i did a second interview with the VP of my dept and that was a different story. she was more scattered and all she wanted to do was make sure that i understood that this position involves basically being her secretary as well though it was not included in any part of the job description.

Interview Questions

• she told me that even though she saw the position as one that someone could outgrow in 2 years would i still stay a few years after that even though there would be no potential for growth within the organization.   1 Answer

Walk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation).

Interview

Within a week of sending my resume and cover letter I got a call back for a phone interview. Interviewed twice on the phone with different levels of manager/directors. In person interview was a breeze. I came prepared and I left feeling that I had the job.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) in March 2012.

Interview

Seemed very unorganized. Asked questions on experience but could tell from the start they weren't interested.

Education & Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CCFA (Crohn's & Colitis Foundation) in March 2008.

Interview

I was first interviewed by phone by the National Patient Education Director. Within one week, the VP of Patient & Professional Education interviewed me by phone as well. Finally, the local Executive Director asked me to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position.   Answer Question