CCI Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

1.9

Tech Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCI (Norcross, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair on site. You had to bring a resume take a typing test, computer test, customer service test, and search test (basically trying to assess how quickly you can find information).Then a brief maybe 5 minute interview focusing primarily on availability and location.

Negotiation

No negotiation flat rate regardless of experience with a raise in 4 weeks

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

You sign up on a computer to apply, you get hit up soon after and then you do a quick in person interview. If they like you (or need people bad which is majority of the time), then you get to go through the orientation process and get to sit through your 30 days. After 30 days you get a 50 cent pay increase and are permanent

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCI (Irvine, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

get the agent to do phone interview, then do phone interview with hiring manager, after that till next day do directly interview by two managers and director, the next day they made the offer

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCI (Longmont, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

There is a standard skills assessment covering communication skills, typing ability and general computer skills

Interview Questions

• There really are no surprises in the interview. It's all very cookie cutter and easy to get on board.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None existent. Take it or leave it.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCI in January 2012.

Interview

Oddest interview ever experienced. Very disorganized. Not sure who to see and what to expect.

Negotiation

You can negotiate, but doors have been closed prior to negotiation. It's hard.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCI (Longmont, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

If you apply in person dress for an interview as a lot of times you could be interviewed on the spot. When you go to your initial interview you will sit and speak with a recruiter and depending on the account you are applying for the interview can be either someone just going over your resume with you, to actual interview questions. After the interview you will have to do some testing on the computers. You are allowed to take notes during this testing and I fully recommend you do so. With notes, the testing is very easy but can take up to an hour and a half to complete depending on your computer skills and whether you have worked in a call center before. After your testing you will meet once again with the recruiter to go over your scores and, if necessary, retake any tests you may have failed. After passing all of the computer tests, once again, depending on the account you are interviewing for, you will either be given a date and time to show up for orientation, or you will be put into a "pool" of candidates and basically wait for one of the accounts to submit your resume to IBM for review. If you are submitted to this "pool" you basically have to sit and wait as there is not specific time frame in which you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you build a peanut butter and jelly sandwich   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCI in June 2011.

Interview

it was easy, nothing to worry. Just maintain calm.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCI in December 2010.

Interview

Initial shortlisting was based upon resume. It seemed much weight was given to past projects completed and positions held. Then a Group Discussion was held and a large number of candidates was reduced to a handful. This was followed by a heads up on the company by the HR executives and then there was a long distance interview by a panel sitting on the other end. There were 2 technical guys and 1 head honcho. It was a really pleasant experience and they were one of the best interviewers I have seen. The work culture (as described by HR) was fast-paced and highly enjoyable. The whole execution of the hiring process was immaculate.

Interview Questions

• technical theory questions about the networking and communication networks field. Be well versed with C++, TCP, UDP, Java etc.   Answer Question