CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)

www.ccl.org
  www.ccl.org

CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership).

Very friendly process. I filled out a questionnaire on "what I would do scenarios" then interviewed by management.

Contact Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) in May 2011.

I had a pre-screening five minute phone interview which lead to the scheduling of a 30 minute 1:1 phone interview. the 2nd phone interview lasted 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes. I was selected to move to the Group/Panel interview and was given a topic to prepare of presentation. The allotted time for the group interview/presentation was to be 2 hours. I was there almost 3 hours. The people described the office culture as that of a family and all gave me very positive feedback. I was advised that I would be notified of a decision within 2 weeks. I followed up for three months and never received any additional communication from them. Left me with the impression that they were all full of hot-air and they lack the high levels of professionalism they claim to highly regard.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us what you know about the position for which you are being interviewed (not to include information from the job posting)   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) in March 2011.

During the interview for the student internship they mainly asked questions about qualifications, skills and assets I would bring to the company. I was asked what kind of classes I am taking, what area I would like to work in the company, how many hours I am looking to work, and what I am looking to get out of the internship.

Marketing Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) in July 2010.

Excellent phone interview with knowledgeable, in-house recruiter. Phone interview was almost an hour, clearly scripted and of the behaviorial interview questions style (give me an example of when you solved a difficult customer service problem vs. theoretical, how would you do the same). Follow-up in person interview happened within 3 days with hiring manager. This person repeated almost question for question the same interview. Not sure if recruiter and hiring manager were comparing my responses with each other but it seemed odd. Never heard from anyone again.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you personally solved a difficult customer service situation. Be specific. Describe the situation, what you did vs. what others did, what were the results of your efforts, how do you know you were successful or not?   Answer Question