CCMA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Trainee Interview

Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Trainee
Schertz, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CCMA in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was interviewed on a Thursday by a panel of 4 members in various postions in the organization. Pleasant overall, they asked questions regarding heights, confined spaces, hazardous materials, ect. They also asked questions regarding my background and why I would be a good fit for them. It concluded with an in depth presentation of their benefits program and an offer to tour the plant, which I did the following Monday. They called me on Wednesday with an offer,

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I turned down much more lucrative offers because I believed this offered a good long term future. I decided I would negotiate a better wage after my 90 day probationary period. The schedule after the probationary period is 7 - 12 hr. shifts followed by 7 days off and you alternate nights and days every three months.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CCMA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCMA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CCMA employees and interview candidates.