CCMSI

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCMSI

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CCMSI in August 2014.

I submitted my application and resume online and was not contacted until nearly a month later. I was contacted by phone and scheduled to meet with a unit supervisor as well as claim manager about a week later. Ultimately I was panel-interviewed by two supervisors as well as the claim manger. They were very forthcoming regarding the company and the position involved, which answered many of the questions I had developed during my research of the company and location. Their questions were primarily focused on clarifying details within my resume along with some behavioral questions and a brief case review.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need from your employer to make the job a good fit for you, at least three things?   Answer Question

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CCMSI in May 2014.

I applied online early in the morning and was contacted by email later that morning. I set up an in-person interview for a few days out. The interview consisted of a few behavioral questions, discussion of my work history, how I would handle certain situations. It was not difficult. The two managers interviewing me seemed engaged and also happy to share how much they enjoyed working at CCMSI. At the end, they told me I would be contacted by HR for another interview over the phone. The phone interview was pretty brief. Just a couple more questions about how I would handle certain situations, we went over my resume, discussed salary expectations, and benefits. About 2 weeks later I received an offer but it was only slightly more than I currently make and the commute would have been much longer, so I declined as they made it clear there would be no negotiating a higher salary.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not any difficult questions. Just be prepared for behavioral type questions and have specific examples.   Answer Question

The salary was only slightly more than my current salary and the commute was much longer, so it would not have even covered gas.