CCS Medical Interview Questions

2.7

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CCS Medical.

Interview

CCS will first contact you for a phone interview, if you do well then they will set up in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• none for my job position. typical questions easy to answer   Answer Question

Call Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CCS Medical (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Very basic questions, such as, what do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here? Computer skills? Are you willing to work weekends? How about nights?

Your first interview will be via phone by HR. If you pass that, you will meet with (most likely, 2 leadership members) from a department.

One will read the questions from a 2 to 3 page questioner and the other will write your answers down.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very basic, not much room for negotiation at this level.
    Either take it or leave it.

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CCS Medical (Farmers Branch, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

it went smooth, everyone smiled and made me feel at home

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at CCS Medical (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Awful

Interview Questions

• Why did you not graduate with a degree ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at CCS Medical (Beaumont, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

This is a position that was brought to me from another source. I was told to contact their current territory rep to schedule a phone interview. A national screener contacted me for basic information covering my resume and why I wanted to work with the company. After that call I received a call from the current territory rep to get a better feel for me and to see if I had any other questions. We covered the basis and he wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. I could not come take off work to come in the very next day at such a short notice. He was very quick to respond and asked detailed questions about my resume and why I specifically wanted to work for this company. He called me within a week to let me know they chose somebody with many years of experience versus training somebody like me from scratch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCS Medical over any other DME company?   Answer Question
    • What kind of proven sales results can you show for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CCS Medical in February 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, online skills and personality tests, 1:1 interview with DSM, and final phone interview with RSM. Had to provide a brag book for the 1:1 interview as well as a plan of attack on the territory - presentation style.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sale and how did you win it? (paraphrasing)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated salary. Advice: Make sure the doctors don't already have a negative impression of CCS. They hate the constant faxes and automatic shipments of supplies to patients who aren't compliant with testing glucose.