CCS Medical

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CCS Medical.

Interview Details – CCS will first contact you for a phone interview, if you do well then they will set up in-person interview.

Interview Question – none for my job position. typical questions easy to answer   Answer Question

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Revenue Cycle Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at CCS Medical in May 2012.

Interview Details – Awful

Interview Question – Why did you not graduate with a degree ?   View Answer

Call Representative Interview

Call Representative
Clearwater, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CCS Medical.

Interview Details – Very basic questions, such as, what do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here? Computer skills? Are you willing to work weekends? How about nights?

Your first interview will be via phone by HR. If you pass that, you will meet with (most likely, 2 leadership members) from a department.

One will read the questions from a 2 to 3 page questioner and the other will write your answers down.

Interview Question – Describe an event where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very basic, not much room for negotiation at this level.
Either take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Patient Account Specialist
Farmers Branch, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CCS Medical in June 2012.

Interview Details – it went smooth, everyone smiled and made me feel at home

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Beaumont, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at CCS Medical in February 2012.

Interview Details – This is a position that was brought to me from another source. I was told to contact their current territory rep to schedule a phone interview. A national screener contacted me for basic information covering my resume and why I wanted to work with the company. After that call I received a call from the current territory rep to get a better feel for me and to see if I had any other questions. We covered the basis and he wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. I could not come take off work to come in the very next day at such a short notice. He was very quick to respond and asked detailed questions about my resume and why I specifically wanted to work for this company. He called me within a week to let me know they chose somebody with many years of experience versus training somebody like me from scratch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCS Medical over any other DME company?   Answer Question
  • What kind of proven sales results can you show for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CCS Medical in February 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview, online skills and personality tests, 1:1 interview with DSM, and final phone interview with RSM. Had to provide a brag book for the 1:1 interview as well as a plan of attack on the territory - presentation style.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult sale and how did you win it? (paraphrasing)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary. Advice: Make sure the doctors don't already have a negative impression of CCS. They hate the constant faxes and automatic shipments of supplies to patients who aren't compliant with testing glucose.

Worked for CCS Medical? Contribute to the Community!