CCSD Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCSD

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCSD (Charleston, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied twice for this position. The first time my application was rejected, stating that I did not qualify. I resubmitted the exact same application and was called for an interview about three months later. I interviewed with a great team of three, who made me feel very comfortable, and was offered the job about two hours after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are some techniques you use to teach children with Autism?   Answer Question

Classroom Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCSD (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview--very easy. More a description of what to expect than questions about myself. However, I did two interviews with principals at two different schools. Another principal actually had me interview him as if I were a teacher hiring a principal. I did not accept a position with that principal!

Teacher Interview

Interview

1 day long interview downtown. Was asked to do a model lesson, answer questions, and respond to an essay prompt.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions about describing classroom, behavior management, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCSD.

Interview

Only 3 questions and did not discussion any personal experience.

Classroom Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCSD.

Interview

The interview process for CCSD was a bit confusing and complicated. Potential employees has to be interviewed by a panel of circa 6 people. A Smartboard lesson is expected from potential employees. Return calls from the HR department is rare. The CCSD office environment seemed stressful and cold.

Interview Questions

• Technology is always being updated, which is a very positive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CCSD (Charleston, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

online application, interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.....they make an offer based on a scale

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CCSD (Marietta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Involved a multi-step process. Application through the county website, lead to applying for jobs on specific campuses. Interviews usually involved a team including two administrators school principal and / or assistant principal, and the lead or head of department, as well as other related content staff.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions regarding Marzano's, Costa's, and other teaching theories. Asked to demonstrate what a class would look like. Teach a topic to the team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCSD (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2009.

Interview

They hired me via phone. 15 minute phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What curriculum I'm using.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couldn't salary fixed.