CCSF APASS

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructor Interview

I applied online and interviewed at CCSF APASS.

Interview Details – I was invited to an interview in the main campus, which is very big. I had hard time finding the interview room, due to insufficient information. I had to ask several people for directions., and nobody knew anything about it. When I finally located the room, I found out on the spot that it was going to be a panel interview. The questions I was asked were generic and they read them from a list. Most questions were about classroom management. I got the feeling that the panel was not particularly interested in my answers. After the Q and Q session, I was asked to do a lecture/classroom demonstration on the spot. I think they liked that part the most.

Interview Question – A questions about how would I handle diversity in my classroom. Not so much the question itself, but the way it was asked made me feel uncomfortable, because I felt the implication that because of my ethnicity I would have difficulties interacting with students from other backgrounds.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation process. My salary was calculated based on credentials.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CCSF APASS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCSF APASS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CCSF APASS employees and interview candidates.