CCSI

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

South San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – Spoke with Recruiter, then I had a phone interview and an in person interview

Interview Question – Explaining school lab work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter handled it

Software QA Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – Phone screen with Recruiter, phone screen with Manager, Group interview with team at company

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions were tricky   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – all done up front with the recruiter

Boston, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at CCSI in July 2011.

Interview Details – Normal interview no tricks

Interview Question – How hard of a worker are you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate

Change Management Analyst Interview

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at CCSI in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process went very smooth. The hiring was great.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions. Was caught off guard for the interview. Which was good.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

South San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – Phone screens, in person interview with team

Interview Question – It was about my management style   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rate was agreed upon up front

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – I spoke with a recruiter who explained the job. Then I meet with Engineering manager who hired me

Interview Question – very technical interview with Engineering MGR   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – all done up front with the recruiter

IT Consultant Interview

Newark, NJ

Interview Details – Phone screen with Recruiter, then client interview

Negotiation Details – The recruiter was up front and straight forward about rate for assignment

Stratham, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – I had three interviews, two with the Recruiting Manager and one with the Branch Manager. The interviews went well they were very helpful in explaining the industry, the position, expectations, and salary + commissions structure.

Interview Question – What motivates me and how do I handle rejections?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Stratham, NH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CCSI in May 2012.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in from an Indeed job posting (I should have noticed that the company profile was not even theirs).
I met with two people, one much more intense than the other, no behavioral interviewing or technical questions at all. Pretty much straight forward questions about me and my attitude. The did not ask me about my college or how I did at all.
There was one interview and then to my surprise and offer, I had to weigh it against another offer at a fast food restaurant so I took their offer.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with strange emails coming to you either in the form of spam or from management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offered a base and what I thought was a commission plan, but it took a long time to start getting commissions.

Very Easy Interview

Stratham, NH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCSI.

Interview Details – Was fine I have 5 years recruiting experience so I knew what to expect

Negotiation Details – easy all agencies are alike. Higher the salary the lower the commisions
I will take higher commisions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CCSI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCSI interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by CCSI employees and interview candidates.