CD Projekt RED Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at CD Projekt RED

Candidate Interview Review

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CD Projekt RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2015.

Interview

First of all it was three step interview process. First step - telephone call Simple questions about my hobby, my education, my experience and short chat in English about games, technology and overall gamedev market. Second step - first meeting During the meeting I've meet Junior HR Specialist, HR Specialist and my future boss Business Development Manager. Another overall questions about everything and nothing, and simple chat in english. Third step - second meeting During second meeting I've meet one of the Board Members and again HR Specialst (same one from the first meeting).Again simple chat about everything and nothing. Whole process took about 3-4 weeks. Questions I've got are listed below. Now they have modified whole recruting process on this position because they added some questions which you have to answer in your cover letter. Questions: 1. Why we should hire you? 2. Why CD PROJEKT RED? 3. What do you expect from us as an employer? 4. What you can add to our team?

Interview Questions