CDCNews

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Sales Consultant
Vero Beach, FL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CDCNews in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company's recruiter for a 30-45 minute phone interview. From there I was interviewed with a Regional Manager and the Director of Sales. They asked STAR questions and general banter. One more 1:1 with the Regional Manager, a sit with current sales, drug test, and then the offer.

They did a thorough screening. My alma mater was even contacted to make sure I that's where I got my degree.

Interview Question – It's business-to-business sales. They'll ask you situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was some room to negotiate, but the comp plan has changed completely since my hiring date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CDCNews? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CDCNews Senior Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CDCNews employees and interview candidates.