CDM Smith Environmental Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.5

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDM Smith (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

An employee asked me to interview with them because he liked one of my projects. I attended the 4 hour interview, and spoke with HR briefly. I didn't get the job. The other candidate was a masters student with yearS of experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDM Smith (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the HR rep located at Cambridge. HR was very helpful and scheduled an interview inside the week. At the KC office, the interview consisted of a 1:1 with the Principal and a combined 1:3 interview with the other folks you would work with. Very helpful in providing insight into what exactly the job would entail. Discussed experience and on- hand project skills. Also provided info on the kinds of projects the office works with on a regular basis. This was followed by questions about experience with wastewater treatment and design experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals 5 years from now ? Do you prefer team based work or individual minded exercises?   Answer Question