CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.0

Costco Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

Interview

I was called in and she asked me a few questions. I was given a food test, and drug test. She told me I was a very friendly and cheerful person, and that I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Do I like to work with people, and do I enjoy cooking.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Yorba Linda, CA).

Interview

It was a face to face interview, very typical interview with basic questions in regards to how well can you sell a product. Had to make a product demonstration on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this product (where the HR will have something at hand)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very casual interview. Interviewer was very friendly. She told me what the job entails. There was no mention of wages during the interview and I didn't ask. I guess I'll find out if I get the job. Before they offer the job you need to take a food safety test, pass the drug screening and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever done this type of work before   2 Answers

Costco Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

Interview

I filled out an application. Then was called in for an interview. I was told that I had the job I went for some training then my job coach helped me until I could do my job by myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Very Long. Meet 3-4 times in a month. Interview goes through basics and then questions about cooking and serving to people. They Drug test and you have to pass a food born illness test that you can study for.

Interview Questions

• You are going to have to deal with children coming up and grabbing food, how do you handle this situation?   1 Answer

CDS Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in September 2014.

Interview

You have one interview, and if they choose you they will call you back and give you info to go online and submit info online. you will be asked to taker a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated pay and times I will be able to work, since it was only part time

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted almost immediately to arrange a phone interview for the next day. Phone interview took about one hour ant it was fairly easy. I was then set up for face to face interview the next day with both regional and district manager. One hour face to face interview was easy but quite intimidating once I was told about their expectation. I was told I was the first out of 5 candidates for the interview for the position that day. They told me I will be contacted by the corporate in the next two days. sure enough I was contacted and the same nice lady from the phone interview called and mentioned that I was very impressive in terms of my professionalism however they decided to select internal candidate for the position. I was a little disappointed from the rejection but relieved at the same time. I was not confident enough for the position because my lack of retail operational experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate team of 25 to 50 to stay productive and keep a good morale   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

To get the job quick, apply online and then talk to the manager at the warehouse you applied. Got an interview within the week and it was an easy interview. The interviewer will typically ask questions about sales and customer service experience and then ask you to sell a product to them.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous sales experience? How do you deal with rude customers? Sell me this product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Lacey, WA).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied, was contacted and went in and spoke to the manager. I was subsequently hired about two weeks later. It was not a very stressful interview compared to others I have been on. I would just recommend that a person be up to the task of cooking and being able to follow directions and clean properly. This job requires a food handlers permit.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

CDS Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in March 2014.

Interview

Honestly I just kept going in bothering to know if they'd hire me. My interview was like 30mins and after she said I got the job. All she wanted to see was how I'd sell something.