CDS (Club Demonstration Services)

www.clubdemo.com
  www.clubdemo.com

CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.0

Event Manager Inside Costco Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in July 2014.

I applied online and got contacted almost immediately to arrange a phone interview for the next day. Phone interview took about one hour ant it was fairly easy. I was then set up for face to face interview the next day with both regional and district manager. One hour face to face interview was easy but quite intimidating once I was told about their expectation. I was told I was the first out of 5 candidates for the interview for the position that day. They told me I will be contacted by the corporate in the next two days. sure enough I was contacted and the same nice lady from the phone interview called and mentioned that I was very impressive in terms of my professionalism however they decided to select internal candidate for the position. I was a little disappointed from the rejection but relieved at the same time. I was not confident enough for the position because my lack of retail operational experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate team of 25 to 50 to stay productive and keep a good morale   View Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

To get the job quick, apply online and then talk to the manager at the warehouse you applied. Got an interview within the week and it was an easy interview. The interviewer will typically ask questions about sales and customer service experience and then ask you to sell a product to them.

Interview Questions
    • What is your previous sales experience? How do you deal with rude customers? Sell me this product.   Answer Question
    N/A

Costco Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

The interview process was very easy. I applied, was contacted and went in and spoke to the manager. I was subsequently hired about two weeks later. It was not a very stressful interview compared to others I have been on. I would just recommend that a person be up to the task of cooking and being able to follow directions and clean properly. This job requires a food handlers permit.

There was no negotiation phase.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in March 2014.

Spoke to nice person on the phone. Gave me a couple routine questions. Then scheduled interview at a local hotel. The gentleman I spoke to was very professional and very likeable. He was very talented interviewer. I was notified I was not going to be hired. I appreciated that very much.

CDS Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in March 2014.

Honestly I just kept going in bothering to know if they'd hire me. My interview was like 30mins and after she said I got the job. All she wanted to see was how I'd sell something.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in January 2014.

Was called two weeks after applying, answered questions about previous work experience, mostly they just want employees who are going to do well under pressure (it can be a very fast paced environment, especially on weekends) and who have charisma. You don't have to have a lot of experience, just know how to be kind to customers and be able to learn how to close a sell. After a few easy questions you take a drug test (in my case they just used a swab on your gums) and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you react to a angry customer?"   View Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

I applied online – interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in October 2013.

It went very well but the interviewer was a little still and had not worked for the company very long.

Interview Questions
    • Do I like to cook. Which makes not sense with a Demonstration Service for food   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

I applied online – interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in August 2013.

Very nice personable manager conducted the interview. Impression of unorganized or
    harried but I was very nervous. No unexpected questions. Went smoothly I thought.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult/unexpected questions in my interview   View Answer
    no negotiation

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in May 2013.

It went like most interviews do, a bit nervous about it, but my manager was friendly and also new in the area. I didn't know it was a sales position when I applied (sample lady!)

Interview Questions
    I had a 2 week vacation I had planned prior to the call for an interview, but they allowed me to train 2 days then leave for my vacation and still be employed when I returned! haha

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in April 2013.

First I applied online by filling out an application and submitted my resume'. The very next day I received a call and scheduled an interview. The interview location was in the Costco Warehouse store located in Omaha, Ne., in a room that Costco provides for being one of their marketing companies. First the Interviewer explained who CDS was and who and what they are to Costco. In order to proceed I was given a saliva drug test that was done while the interview was being conducted. While the machine is checking your saliva for drugs, I was given a small booklet to read and learn to become safe food knowledgeable. After I was done reading the booklet and because I passed the saliva test for not having any drugs in my system, I could proceed to the next step in the hiring process. This was a test on what I read, and it consisted of 20 questions I needed to answer on the computer. That took about 10 minutes. I passed the test so the Interviewer explained the next step in the hiring procedure and that was signing papers to allow them to do a background check on me. After signing to allow them to check my background, I was told that until they get the results of the background check would they have me come in for Orientation. Also I was instructed that while waiting for my background check to come back, to fill out some information that has to be done online and that I would receive a call as soon as the background check results come back, and then I 'll be informed when to return to the same place for Orientation. Before the interview was over, I was asked if I had any questions and if what I applied for was something I was still interested in doing, after learning what I would be doing. After giving my answer. I was also given a paper with instructions to complete the online questions and to learn the companies Appearance and Grooming Policy. The interview then ended.

I can only say that this type of work is some thing a person could only count on as some extra money that they can earn. You couldn't count on being able to support your cost of living. Because they may not schedule you to do another demo for them and you are told that before your orientation and they state that along with that they don't even have to give a reason why they don't won't you to demo for them anymore.