CDS (Club Demonstration Services)

www.clubdemo.com
  www.clubdemo.com

CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2014
Updated Jun 22, 2014

1.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Advisor Interview

To get the job quick, apply online and then talk to the manager at the warehouse you applied. Got an interview within the week and it was an easy interview. The interviewer will typically ask questions about sales and customer service experience and then ask you to sell a product to them.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous sales experience? How do you deal with rude customers? Sell me this product.   Answer Question
N/A

Other Interview Reviews for CDS (Club Demonstration Services)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in January 2014.

Was called two weeks after applying, answered questions about previous work experience, mostly they just want employees who are going to do well under pressure (it can be a very fast paced environment, especially on weekends) and who have charisma. You don't have to have a lot of experience, just know how to be kind to customers and be able to learn how to close a sell. After a few easy questions you take a drug test (in my case they just used a swab on your gums) and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you react to a angry customer?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

I applied online – interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in August 2013.

Very nice personable manager conducted the interview. Impression of unorganized or
    harried but I was very nervous. No unexpected questions. Went smoothly I thought.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult/unexpected questions in my interview   View Answer
    no negotiation

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in May 2013.

It went like most interviews do, a bit nervous about it, but my manager was friendly and also new in the area. I didn't know it was a sales position when I applied (sample lady!)

Interview Questions
    I had a 2 week vacation I had planned prior to the call for an interview, but they allowed me to train 2 days then leave for my vacation and still be employed when I returned! haha

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in April 2013.

First I applied online by filling out an application and submitted my resume'. The very next day I received a call and scheduled an interview. The interview location was in the Costco Warehouse store located in Omaha, Ne., in a room that Costco provides for being one of their marketing companies. First the Interviewer explained who CDS was and who and what they are to Costco. In order to proceed I was given a saliva drug test that was done while the interview was being conducted. While the machine is checking your saliva for drugs, I was given a small booklet to read and learn to become safe food knowledgeable. After I was done reading the booklet and because I passed the saliva test for not having any drugs in my system, I could proceed to the next step in the hiring process. This was a test on what I read, and it consisted of 20 questions I needed to answer on the computer. That took about 10 minutes. I passed the test so the Interviewer explained the next step in the hiring procedure and that was signing papers to allow them to do a background check on me. After signing to allow them to check my background, I was told that until they get the results of the background check would they have me come in for Orientation. Also I was instructed that while waiting for my background check to come back, to fill out some information that has to be done online and that I would receive a call as soon as the background check results come back, and then I 'll be informed when to return to the same place for Orientation. Before the interview was over, I was asked if I had any questions and if what I applied for was something I was still interested in doing, after learning what I would be doing. After giving my answer. I was also given a paper with instructions to complete the online questions and to learn the companies Appearance and Grooming Policy. The interview then ended.

I can only say that this type of work is some thing a person could only count on as some extra money that they can earn. You couldn't count on being able to support your cost of living. Because they may not schedule you to do another demo for them and you are told that before your orientation and they state that along with that they don't even have to give a reason why they don't won't you to demo for them anymore.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in October 2011.

It was a bit odd, most of it was done on the computer, there are long waits without any communications,once called in, we spoke a bit, and relayed info and some history, got some basic info in return and left, waited 3 weeks before hearing anything, and than got call be here on wed at 10.

no negotiations fixed price no raises, bonus only after achieving 7,500 points, so you need to reach the goals set 4 u 20 times, thats a while if you only work 2 days aweek...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in July 2011.

Fairly easy interview. One round, mostly asking if I could perform job duties. One on one in an office, asking about being a team player and such. Follow up with a drug test.

None

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

I applied online and got a phone call about an interview a few days later. The interview was easy, she had me do a drug test on the spot and she sent in a background check. The background check took about 2 weeks, and then I was hired. I went in a few days later to fill out tax paperwork, and to watch an orientation video.

Interview Questions
    • What did you like most about your last job?   Answer Question
    • What product information would help you to sell a product?   View Answer