CDS Global

www.cds-global.com

CDS Global Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CDS Global.

Had my interview, the process was really easy, going to the nurse tomorrow, and starting training on March 24.

Global Training Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CDS Global in March 2014.

Phone interview was great, but took them more than a month to respond and tell me that I didn't get the job. I received no feedback as to why I wasn't considered for the position, despite the fact that I had all of the qualification that they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one area that you think you need to work on the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boone, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boone, IA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CDS Global.

It's pretty simple. You take the typing test, which is quick and easy. If you pass, you then take your interview with a member of Human Resources. They ask basic questions and go over your work history. If they are interested in you, you will then immediately have an interview with your department manager (if they are available). If all goes well, you receive a call from them soon.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember...but they are very basic questions. A question that is always important to get right in case if any employer asks is "What is your greatest weakness?"   View Answer

Web Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CDS Global.

Basic interview with hiring manager and a few current analysts. Overall fun interview, very conversational and not intimidating. It was helpful to have other people in the interview, to know what they are looking for exactly.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think your skills will contribute to the overall success of our team and the company?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CDS Global in June 2012.

2 separate interviews, extensive physical testing and a drug test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Hourly pay was predetermined.

Senior Product Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CDS Global in November 2010.

Applied for position online, had 5 minute phone interview 2 days later to affirm qualifications and experience. Interviewer was in a rush, didn't seem to hear my responses entirely yet said I seemed like a good candidate. Was told my resume would be sent to the hiring manager. Got a flush email the next morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CDS Global in October 2010.

I applied online. Was called the next day to schedule a typing test and screening interview with Human Resources. A couple days later, they called to schedule another interview with the department supervisor.
    Then I was contacted with a contingent offer, based on passing a Company physical. An appt was scheduled for the physical. After a couple of days I was contact with the offer, hourly pay rate, selection of schedule and training time and dates.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my work schedule. The hourly pay rate was non-negotiable. No advice to others, my experience was what I expected and very positive.

Software Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDS Global in September 2010.

One initial phone screening essentially validating that I met minimal documented requirements and was ok with relocation, salary etc.

2nd contact was with hiring manager. 30 minute phone interview with standard questions about relevant experience. A few behavorial questions (i.e. describe a time you dealt with an under performing employee" etc.

3 days later I got a standard rejection email. yuck...

The process was fine except for the unelegant end.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult employee and had a positive outcome. and a negative outcome.   View Answer

Cobol Programming Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CDS Global in February 2010.

Firs of all, I was required to submit my resume to an online site called Iowa College Recruiting Network. After the deadline passed to submit resumes, I received an e-mail that I had been accepted for an in-person interview. The interview went well in Des Moines, and I was told that I will be contacted in the following week. I am still yet to hear from them since I did the interview today.

Interview Questions
    • How are you different from other candidates who are applying for this position?   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CDS Global in July 2009.

I went into CDS Global and met with who was going to be interviewing me. Sat down in a seperate room and started with some basic questions. Some of the questions were more directed to what i wanted in a job and telling me i can pick my schedule and go from there.