CDW Canada

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CDW Canada

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CDW Canada in June 2014.

Excellent process starting with recruiter, phone interview, in person initial interview and secondary interview. The recruiter is extremely helpful and friendly. The Sales Manager was extremely professional and made me at ease to answer the questions to best of my ability

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected; but better not to answer questions without good work or education related examples.   Answer Question
    Base salary is not negotiable.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada.

Phone interview and two in person interview. One with a sales manager and another with a senior sales manager

CDW Canada - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada in November 2012.

Applied through job board, got contacted by a recruiter. Then had an interview with sales manager the recruiter was very helpful in preparing you. Then finally was invited back with another interview with the senior sales manager.

About a week after my final interview the recruiter called me back and provided me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't too difficult, typical interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada.

Essentially a 3 part process.

Phone interview with Recruiter/Screener.
    A casual back and forth about past jobs, details about the opportunity. Some expectation setting.

In person interview with a Sales Manager
    Similar to phone interview, followed up by a role playing scenario over the telephone.
    A sheet with the details of the fake company was provided and three scenarios were discussed over the phone.

Another in person interview, with a Senior Sales Manager.
    Mainly an opportunity for me to ask lots of questions about the company, the role, etc. Uncover career paths, etc.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly do not remember any questions that through me off or that were difficult.   Answer Question
    Zero negotiations. All account managers have the same base salary.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada in June 2012.

basic situational questions

Interview Questions
    • Your on the phone with a regular customer, and a potential customer calls...what do you do?   View Answer
    no negotiations.

CDW Canada - Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CDW Canada in August 2010.

It started off with a screening interview with their in house recruiter on the phone, followed by an interview with 2 Sales Manager.Each interview lasted about 10 minutes and the questions were very straight forward.
    This was followed with a final offer with the internal recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Situation questions involving examples from previous jobs. Jobs about how I resolved conflicts with colleagues and Customers.   View Answer
    No negotiation as its a fixed base Salary.