CDW Canada Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.6

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CDW Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was a friendly interview with easy questions. The management does know what they are talking about and expect you to know how a sales role works in the organization. The managers seem passionate and wish to have more employees.

Inside-Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CDW Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty through. My interviewer asked me pretty standard sales questions like how I would deal with rejection and so on. He also explained what working there in Sales would entail and was very transparent about the cons of the role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody refused your service right off the bat and wants to stick with them?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Thought it went well. Made a follow up call 2 weeks later. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview. Thought it went well. Then was scheduled for another interview. Thought that went well too.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a prospect said they only do business with clients locally?   Answer Question
    • What would you tell a prospect if they have already bought a large order with another firm?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CDW Canada (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Excellent process starting with recruiter, phone interview, in person initial interview and secondary interview. The recruiter is extremely helpful and friendly. The Sales Manager was extremely professional and made me at ease to answer the questions to best of my ability

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected; but better not to answer questions without good work or education related examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base salary is not negotiable.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada.

Interview

Phone interview and two in person interview. One with a sales manager and another with a senior sales manager

CDW Canada - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied through job board, got contacted by a recruiter. Then had an interview with sales manager the recruiter was very helpful in preparing you. Then finally was invited back with another interview with the senior sales manager. About a week after my final interview the recruiter called me back and provided me an offer.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't too difficult, typical interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada.

Interview

Essentially a 3 part process. Phone interview with Recruiter/Screener. A casual back and forth about past jobs, details about the opportunity. Some expectation setting. In person interview with a Sales Manager Similar to phone interview, followed up by a role playing scenario over the telephone. A sheet with the details of the fake company was provided and three scenarios were discussed over the phone. Another in person interview, with a Senior Sales Manager. Mainly an opportunity for me to ask lots of questions about the company, the role, etc. Uncover career paths, etc.

Interview Questions

• I honestly do not remember any questions that through me off or that were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero negotiations. All account managers have the same base salary.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

basic situational questions

Interview Questions

• Your on the phone with a regular customer, and a potential customer calls...what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations.

CDW Canada - Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CDW Canada in August 2010.

Interview

It started off with a screening interview with their in house recruiter on the phone, followed by an interview with 2 Sales Manager.Each interview lasted about 10 minutes and the questions were very straight forward. This was followed with a final offer with the internal recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Situation questions involving examples from previous jobs. Jobs about how I resolved conflicts with colleagues and Customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as its a fixed base Salary.