CDW Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable. The managers seemed relaxed and allowed for me to feel comfortable and relaxed as well. The managers who interviewed me are my managers in my career. So this allowed for me to get an understanding of my future manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online the next day a HR called & did a phone interview with basic questions.. Tell me a time when you......... She then set up a phone interview with the Sales Manager. This interview was more intense a lot of behavioral questions, interview lasted 50 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Low Salary.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I initially received a phone call to schedule an additional interview over the phone. The second interview took around 30-45 minutes. All of the questions were typical interview questions. I was asked thoroughly about my previous experience from 6-8 years ago. The pay and commission did not surpass my current position. I asked the interviewer if they were open to negotiation of pay and commission rates. The interviewer explained that this position was non-negotiable. I explained to the CDW associate I would not be able to move forward with the position because of the salary decrease.

Interview Questions

• At your current position, what was the most difficult situation or task you had to resolve?   Answer Question
    • What are your best communication qualities? Also, can you please provide an example when you used these skills.   Answer Question

The pay and commission rate did not surpass my current position.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Applied Online. Was contacted about scheduling a phone interview. Shortly after that I moved on to an in person interview the following week. Second interview two days later. Offered job while at 2nd interview. They wanted to know decision within 24 hours, seemed very rushed.

Interview Questions

Offer seemed very rushed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

From the minute I arrived to the time I left, I was made to feel at home. CDW has an outstanding interview and work force.Everyone was very friendly and at ease during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What was one of my biggest faults and what did I do to overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very pleasant,up front .No unexpected surprises .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. Twice. Then in person interview on-site. It was a fairly easy interview, the only issue is it took 3 months. They moved the start date back twice which eventually started becoming an issue after leaving my last job early.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

There was a test to see what "personality" your were as instructed by the recruiter. The q & a were designed to find the "salesman." But, you would have to be ignorant to not figure out how to answer the test to continue on in the process. Phone interview from the best of my memory was standard questions with the recruiter, tell me about yourself, how did you hear about us? Second interview was with Sales Manager, various questions that were easy. It was the standard format that you would find in any interview experience. Strengths, weaknesses, tell me about a time you worked alone, on a team; final interview was with Director, questions were not as specific as sales manager interview, it was more of an acceptance/congratulations interview; upon leaving, there is a standard exit interview with the corporate office.

Negotiation

No negotiation; If you would like to make more than 25000 a year, go somewhere else and run! It took the job because at the time I had to take it and would never go back a second time around.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

The engagement for this job started with a phone call to schedule the phone interview, followed by a personlity quiz. From there, an in-person interview was scheduled, followed by a job shadow. All of the questions were personality based.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you went above and beyond in a previous job, and what the results were.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview and then scheduled an in person interview with hiring sales manager. The phone interview was very straightforward and lasted about 20 minutes. The in person interview was about an hour with the hiring sales manager and another 15 minutes with the sales director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an inspiring or motivational person in your life. How did they motivate you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDW (Chandler, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

there is a phone interview, a aptitude test, then either 1 or 2 in person interviews. they are challenging and designed to show you can perform in the job

Interview Questions

• The interview is the STAR format... situation task activity result... follow this and you will do well   1 Answer