CDW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Shelton, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CDW in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very thorough, did a great job trying to see how I fit in. They really wanted to challenge you with compelling questions, at the same time they spelled how what is expected along with what you will be rewarded with. Although, it was a little intimidating at first, the challenge is worth the rewards.

Interview Question – What if someone's price was better not matter what, how would you get them to still buy from you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offers from company, salary, benefits, perks.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Shelton, CT

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CDW in July 2011.

Interview Details – Be prepared to have to answer behavioral and hypothetical questions. Things like describe a time you face objection, what happened, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome. Phone interview is set up mainly to screen people out. Then you are sent in for an in person interview.

Interview Question – What was a time you faced objection?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!

CDW Videos

CDW – Why Work for Us?

​​Companies today are only as strong as the technology that supports them. That's where we come in. At CDW, we go far beyond delivering high-tech products. We provide customized services. And we deliver solutions… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CDW interview questions and advice in Shelton, CT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CDW employees and interview candidates.