CDW Interview Questions in Shelton, CT

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW (Shelton, CT).

Interview

The interview starts with a phone call from the CDW recruiter. If you pass that round, an in person interview is set up with your potential future manager. The interview is pretty standard and not too hard. CDWG usually has three hiring classes per year and the entire process can range from as short as a week to up to three weeks depending on how close you apply to the hiring deadline.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you found yourself in the leadership position of a group project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base pay is standard for all Account Managers.

K-12 Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW (Shelton, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Was approached by a manager who knew of me and my experience. We spoke on the phone and emailed a few times and then I was brought in for an interview. It was very casual and open interview. Asked about my experience, talked about the job and my ideas for it. Explained some of the projects coming up and benefits. They then made me an official offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Did I like being busy at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CDW (Shelton, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

Very thorough, did a great job trying to see how I fit in. They really wanted to challenge you with compelling questions, at the same time they spelled how what is expected along with what you will be rewarded with. Although, it was a little intimidating at first, the challenge is worth the rewards.

Interview Questions

• What if someone's price was better not matter what, how would you get them to still buy from you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offers from company, salary, benefits, perks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CDW (Shelton, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

Be prepared to have to answer behavioral and hypothetical questions. Things like describe a time you face objection, what happened, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome. Phone interview is set up mainly to screen people out. Then you are sent in for an in person interview.