CDW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CDW in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied on CDW's website, received a phone call the next day from CDW's recruiter. Consisted of a brief phone interview, basically screening me to see if I'd be a good fit for the position. Went into CDW the next day for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and an associate. Was very laid back. Both parties seemed very nice and knew what they were looking for. Received a phone call two hours later extending an offer. Was honestly the quickest interview process I've ever been through. The recruiter even said that this was extremely fast and was very surprised how quickly it went.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer so didn't feel it necessary to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CDW

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!

CDW Videos

CDW – Why Work for Us?

​​Companies today are only as strong as the technology that supports them. That's where we come in. At CDW, we go far beyond delivering high-tech products. We provide customized services. And we deliver solutions… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CDW Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CDW employees and interview candidates.