CDW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephony Engineer Interview

Telephony Engineer
Vernon Hills, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at CDW in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was presented with an itinerary with meeting times for multiple members of the IT team. One of the engineers did not show up until the first phase was half over. Another engineers took half of the first phase checking and replying to e-mails on his Blackberry. His attention was obviously occupied by his Blackberry because he was oblivious to the fact that he was repeating questions. The second phase was with the manager of the engineering team. The manager was obviously very ill with some sort of cold or bronchitis and could barely speak but was very thorough in her questioning of technical, organizational, and behavioral aspects. During the third phase, the senior manager was very condescending and made it a point for me to know that I was wasting his time.

24 hours after the interview, I withdrew my candidacy.

Interview Question – Did you write this resume or did someone else write it for you?   View Answer

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!