CEB Account Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in December 2013.

They first show you around one of the 2 buildings. They then give you a behavioral interview where you are asked multiple questions. Very nice people, great interview process

Interview Questions
  • All questions are related to your work background and how you solve certain problems   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CEB in May 2012.

The entire interview process is long and tedious. I originally interviewed for another position -- had a phone interview and took the information analysis test and personality test -- and then didn't hear back for weeks. After almost a month, they extended the offer to interview for the Account Administrator position instead. I had another phone interview and then an in-person panel interview. They asked me to go over my resume and then asked about 6 behavioral questions. The interview was about an hour long. About a week later, I heard back from the recruiter that they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to learn a new product or process in order to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Account Administrative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CEB in December 2011.

The phone interview involved various questions about my past employment history and my skill set. I was also asked situational questions to see how I would react under pressure. The online assessments were fairly simple, but somewhat time consuming. The panel interview was an hour long and was similar to the phone interview, but more targeted on why I was interested in working for CEB.

Interview Questions

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!