Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (35)
- Research Analyst (34)
- Account Manager (10)
- Sales Executive (7)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Account Management Associate (4)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (3)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Intern (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Coordinator (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Associate Director (2)
- Sales (2)
- Business Development Specialist (2)
- Manager (1)
- Content Delivery (1)
Account Administrator Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CEB.
Applied online then recieved an initial phone call and was invited to go onsite for second interview. Went for the second interview where there was two rounds, one with my "manager" and the next was with the actual director of the team I would be working with. Notified me be the end of the week .
- None really. Everthing was very straightforward. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CEB
Account Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in December 2013.
They first show you around one of the 2 buildings. They then give you a behavioral interview where you are asked multiple questions. Very nice people, great interview process
- All questions are related to your work background and how you solve certain problems Answer Question
Account Administrator InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2012.
The entire interview process is long and tedious. I originally interviewed for another position -- had a phone interview and took the information analysis test and personality test -- and then didn't hear back for weeks. After almost a month, they extended the offer to interview for the Account Administrator position instead. I had another phone interview and then an in-person panel interview. They asked me to go over my resume and then asked about 6 behavioral questions. The interview was about an hour long. About a week later, I heard back from the recruiter that they decided to go with another candidate.
- Describe a time where you had to learn a new product or process in order to achieve a goal. Answer Question
Account Administrative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at CEB in December 2011.
The phone interview involved various questions about my past employment history and my skill set. I was also asked situational questions to see how I would react under pressure. The online assessments were fairly simple, but somewhat time consuming. The panel interview was an hour long and was similar to the phone interview, but more targeted on why I was interested in working for CEB.
- Reach us how to do something. Answer Question