Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (48)
- Research Analyst (40)
- Account Manager (10)
- Account Management Associate (9)
- Analyst (8)
- Sales Executive (8)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Intern (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Coordinator (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Business Development Specialist (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Sales (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Research Coordinator (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
Account Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB in June 2009.
It was a quick and efficient process. 1 screening by a recruiter. A cognitive test and a personality test. 1 interview by the hiring manager. Offer. I've learned - in retrospect - that CEB has a pretty unique culture, so the testing is important to make sure there is a fit.
- Most of the questions - since it wa a sales role - were stories on wins I was most proud of and how I handled difficult customers. Answer Question
They low-balled me at first. In the screening call, I had said what my salary and commission expectations were and the recruiter said that was fine/doable. The offer was $15k below the high end of my range and $10k below the low end of the range. I asked that they split the difference on my base salary (add $12,500 to the offer) and they did.
Other Interview Reviews for CEB
Account Director InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Houston, TX) in November 2008.
Fine worked mostly through a recruiter.
Reasons for Declining
After reading all the negative posts, I am glad I am not working for this company! I took another position instead.