CEB

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Director Interview

Account Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CEB in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a quick and efficient process. 1 screening by a recruiter. A cognitive test and a personality test. 1 interview by the hiring manager. Offer. I've learned - in retrospect - that CEB has a pretty unique culture, so the testing is important to make sure there is a fit.

Interview Question – Most of the questions - since it wa a sales role - were stories on wins I was most proud of and how I handled difficult customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They low-balled me at first. In the screening call, I had said what my salary and commission expectations were and the recruiter said that was fine/doable. The offer was $15k below the high end of my range and $10k below the low end of the range. I asked that they split the difference on my base salary (add $12,500 to the offer) and they did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Director Interview

Account Director
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in November 2008.

Interview Details – Fine worked mostly through a recruiter.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – After reading all the negative posts, I am glad I am not working for this company! I took another position instead.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEB Account Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CEB employees and interview candidates.