CEB Account Management Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015

Account Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I was interviewed by two guys in the Sales Department. I didn't have much sales experience at the time, but they were able to provide me with some good guidance on the industry. I did not get a job offer, but I thought the interview went okay and was professionally done.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was frankly very shoddy. I have interviewed twice with CEB and both times they did a very poor job of explaining the roles and how they decide where to place you. You do not get to have informational interviews with current employees, so it is hard to know what the job will be like.

Interview Questions

• nothing really unexpected. Very much the behavioral CAR/STAR method   Answer Question

Negotiation

they gave me plenty of time to consider, very flexible on that. They offered me a position lower than what I interviewed for, but I wanted to come back to DC so I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CEB (Rosslyn, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Included initial phone interview which was very conversation including a quick run-down of goals and resume/experience. An online behavioral/decision making assessment was the second step. The interview process concluded with an on-site interview and behavioral interview with two managers. A quick process and efficient interview process.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to provide supporting answers associated with sales background for the behavioral interview. They are mostly interested in the abilities of interviewers to influence others and provide examples of times you've done so.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

fairly easy