CEB

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Management Representative Interview

Account Management Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CEB.

Interview Details – Several 1:1 personality interviews with spectrum of managers (direct & senior)

Interview Question – Nothing exceptionally tricky, charisma goes a long way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little room for negotiation. Base is compartively low, incentive pacakages are attractive, but deceiving - 40% goes straight into Uncle Sam's pocket

Account Management Representative Interview

Account Management Representative
Rosslyn, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB.

Interview Details – I was contacted via linkedin and was asked some very basic questions on my background, and was quickly offered an in person interview. The in person interview was a similar format to the phone interview, "tell me about a time when.." What they were looking for was 1) context 2) action taken 3) result. I was offered the position the same day.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, or unexpected. They were mostly getting a sense to see if you would fit in culturally.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not budge on salary. It is expected that after on-boarding I will quickly move up but would not even consider a signing bonus. The recruiter I believe was fairly green but eager to make me feel comfortable in the process.

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!