CEB Account Management Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Account Management Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Phone interview, standardized verbal test online, online personality test, another brief phone conversation, in-person interview with two full-time employees at headquarters. Long periods of time between each stage. All of the interviews were behavioral. "Tell me about a time when...". Reps were consistently late on stated deadlines, even the actual in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were cast from the same mold. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Management Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Several 1:1 personality interviews with spectrum of managers (direct & senior)

Interview Questions

• Nothing exceptionally tricky, charisma goes a long way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very little room for negotiation. Base is compartively low, incentive pacakages are attractive, but deceiving - 40% goes straight into Uncle Sam's pocket

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Rosslyn, VA).

Interview

I was contacted via linkedin and was asked some very basic questions on my background, and was quickly offered an in person interview. The in person interview was a similar format to the phone interview, "tell me about a time when.." What they were looking for was 1) context 2) action taken 3) result. I was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, or unexpected. They were mostly getting a sense to see if you would fit in culturally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not budge on salary. It is expected that after on-boarding I will quickly move up but would not even consider a signing bonus. The recruiter I believe was fairly green but eager to make me feel comfortable in the process.