Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (47)
- Research Analyst (40)
- Account Manager (10)
- Sales Executive (8)
- Analyst (8)
- Account Management Associate (7)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Intern (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Coordinator (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Business Development Specialist (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Sales (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Research Coordinator (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
Account Management Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CEB.
Phone interview, standardized verbal test online, online personality test, another brief phone conversation, in-person interview with two full-time employees at headquarters. Long periods of time between each stage. All of the interviews were behavioral. "Tell me about a time when...". Reps were consistently late on stated deadlines, even the actual in-person interview.
- All the questions were cast from the same mold. Nothing out of the ordinary. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for CEB
Account Management Representative InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB.
Several 1:1 personality interviews with spectrum of managers (direct & senior)
- Nothing exceptionally tricky, charisma goes a long way. Answer Question
very little room for negotiation. Base is compartively low, incentive pacakages are attractive, but deceiving - 40% goes straight into Uncle Sam's pocket
Account Management Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Rosslyn, VA).
I was contacted via linkedin and was asked some very basic questions on my background, and was quickly offered an in person interview. The in person interview was a similar format to the phone interview, "tell me about a time when.." What they were looking for was 1) context 2) action taken 3) result. I was offered the position the same day.
- Nothing too difficult, or unexpected. They were mostly getting a sense to see if you would fit in culturally. Answer Question
They would not budge on salary. It is expected that after on-boarding I will quickly move up but would not even consider a signing bonus. The recruiter I believe was fairly green but eager to make me feel comfortable in the process.