CEB Account Manager Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Account Manager Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online then had a short call with HR for screening purposes. From there I completed two online assessments and went on-site for a final interview. The first was a behavioral interview and then a case study interview with various team members.

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Manager Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CEB (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I received an invitation for a phone screening the day after I submitted my application. The phone screening was very smooth; I was expecting behavior type questions but we discussed at length my resume and what opportunity I was looking for. The woman who interviewed me was great; she stressed that this is was as much me learning about them as it was them learning about me. It was a very natural conversation. It didn't feel forced like many other phone screenings can be. I'm currently waiting for a response to see if I advance to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• I was expecting a lot of behavior questions but we spoke at length about my resume and experience   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thames Ditton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CEB (Thames Ditton, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews, both with the director of sales and the line manager. Both interviews lasted less than an hour, while the interviewers were nice, the process was still rather harrowing. I would say the most important thing that they look for is a thorough understanding of the role.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does SHL fit into the CEB framework? 2. What is your understanding of an Account Managerial role?   Answer Question