CEB Account Manager Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at CEB in August 2013.

I received an invitation for a phone screening the day after I submitted my application. The phone screening was very smooth; I was expecting behavior type questions but we discussed at length my resume and what opportunity I was looking for. The woman who interviewed me was great; she stressed that this is was as much me learning about them as it was them learning about me. It was a very natural conversation. It didn't feel forced like many other phone screenings can be. I'm currently waiting for a response to see if I advance to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was expecting a lot of behavior questions but we spoke at length about my resume and experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Manager Associate Interview

Applied online then had a short call with HR for screening purposes. From there I completed two online assessments and went on-site for a final interview. The first was a behavioral interview and then a case study interview with various team members.

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!