CEB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Associate Interview

Account Manager Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at CEB in August 2013.

Interview Details – I received an invitation for a phone screening the day after I submitted my application. The phone screening was very smooth; I was expecting behavior type questions but we discussed at length my resume and what opportunity I was looking for. The woman who interviewed me was great; she stressed that this is was as much me learning about them as it was them learning about me. It was a very natural conversation. It didn't feel forced like many other phone screenings can be. I'm currently waiting for a response to see if I advance to the in-person interview.

Interview Question – I was expecting a lot of behavior questions but we spoke at length about my resume and experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Associate Interview

Account Manager Associate

Interviewed at CEB

Interview Details – Applied online then had a short call with HR for screening purposes. From there I completed two online assessments and went on-site for a final interview. The first was a behavioral interview and then a case study interview with various team members.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEB Account Manager Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CEB employees and interview candidates.