CEB Administrative Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Research Analyst (23)
- Business Development Associate (16)
- Account Manager (9)
- Sales Executive (7)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (5)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Intern (3)
- Strategic Research Consultant (3)
- Research Consultant (3)
- Sales Development Associate (3)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Account Administrator (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Associate Director (2)
- Web Associate (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Account Management Associate (2)
- Account Management Representative (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Business Development Specialist (2)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Client Engagement Specialist (1)
- Talent Management Coordinator (1)
- Graduate Business Development Associate (1)
- Sales Graduate (1)
Administrative Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEB.
Interview Details – CEB usually has more than one person sitting in on the interview at a time. You will most likely meet with multiple people at different times. Expect 2-3 different interview session.
Be prepared to answer situational questions.
Interview Question – Most of the interview questions are standard situational questions.
Ex: Give an example of when you had to complete a project with a tight deadline? View Answer
Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but I should have. Someone else who came after me negotiated so if they tell you the rate is set, it is negotiable.
Administrative Associate Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CEB in May 2010.
Interview Details – Very long phone interview with three CEB HR people. No response heard afterwards at all.
Interview Question – Name a time you averted disaster. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB