Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB
- Business Development Associate (42)
- Research Analyst (38)
- Account Manager (10)
- Analyst (8)
- Sales Executive (8)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (6)
- Account Management Associate (5)
- Sales Development Associate (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Strategic Research Consultant (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Research Consultant (4)
- Coordinator (3)
- Account Management Representative (3)
- Web Associate (3)
- Associate (3)
- Intern (3)
- Business Development Specialist (3)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Associate Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Research Coordinator (2)
- Project Manager (2)
Business Analyst Interview
It was a typical interview asking situational questions and about my background.
- What are some problems that you see yourself running into with this position? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CEB
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.
Standard phone interview with someone in HR who was probably 2 years out of school and was looking for certain buzzwords. Standard questions. She was unable to answer ANY of my questions about the position. Literally not a single one. Yet she was the gatekeeper to the next round in the process. Maddening.
- Walk me through your resume Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.
First interview was over the phone with HR rep and was fairly conversational followed by another phone interview with the director of IT.
Questions during second round interview were mostly based on the business analyst role relating back to my past work experiences
- Agile framework Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in June 2008.
After getting through a phone screening. there was a one-day interview consisting of 4 one-hour interviews. One Behavioral/Experience, One graph analysis interview, One case interview consisting of 3 cases, and One "Provide expertise on a subject of your choice" interview.
- Case question: a researcher has developed a drug capable of effectively treating colon cancer in laboratory mice, should the researcher sell the research rights for $10 million or should he retain the rights to his discovery. 1 Answer