CEB Business Development Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CEB (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked about my background. Why sales? Difference between them and a typical consulting firm. Then I was asked to answer a series of behavioral interview questions and how I would respond to the questions. The recruiters were nice and however the feedback I got was generic we are moving on from you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

1) Phone Screen (what are you interested in?, what makes you a good candidate?) 2) Computer test to see if your desired position matches your answers, and 3) behavioral interview (30 minutes and basic behavioral questions). All 3 components were easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too alarming. I interviewed for sales, so they asked me on the spot to test out a sales pitch in front of them (more like a cold call script I would use).   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me what the position paid and the available sales incentive compensation.