CEB Business Development Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB in April 2011.

1) Phone Screen (what are you interested in?, what makes you a good candidate?) 2) Computer test to see if your desired position matches your answers, and 3) behavioral interview (30 minutes and basic behavioral questions). All 3 components were easy.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too alarming. I interviewed for sales, so they asked me on the spot to test out a sales pitch in front of them (more like a cold call script I would use).   Answer Question
They told me what the position paid and the available sales incentive compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CEB in January 2012.

Asked about my background. Why sales? Difference between them and a typical consulting firm. Then I was asked to answer a series of behavioral interview questions and how I would respond to the questions. The recruiters were nice and however the feedback I got was generic we are moving on from you.

Interview Questions

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!