CEB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Specialist Interview

Business Development Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Screen (what are you interested in?, what makes you a good candidate?) 2) Computer test to see if your desired position matches your answers, and 3) behavioral interview (30 minutes and basic behavioral questions). All 3 components were easy.

Interview Question – Nothing too alarming. I interviewed for sales, so they asked me on the spot to test out a sales pitch in front of them (more like a cold call script I would use).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me what the position paid and the available sales incentive compensation.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Business Development Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CEB in January 2012.

Interview Details – Asked about my background. Why sales? Difference between them and a typical consulting firm. Then I was asked to answer a series of behavioral interview questions and how I would respond to the questions. The recruiters were nice and however the feedback I got was generic we are moving on from you.

Interview Question – Difference between us and a typical consulting firm   Answer Question

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!