CEB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Operations Associate Interview

Business Operations Associate
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB.

Interview Details – I applied via their Corporate Website and received an email quite shortly after submitting my application to set up a phone interview.

Phone Interview:
Behavioral based regarding some basic questions regarding teamwork, adversity, and etc.
- I passed that portion of the interview and was then flown down for a face-to-face interview.

Two Face-to-Face Panel Interviews:
1) Wanted to get to know more about me and so forth, very relax and so forth. Nice and great guy with some great conversation.
2) Behavioral based primarily targeted around teamwork and having a good fit within the department. It wasn't 'that' intense, but it definitely didnt have ANYTHING to do with the company's background. It lasted about an hour and the interviewers were VERY nice and respectful, definitely very nice.

Overall, the people I met were great. They have an amazing office in Arlington, VA and it definitely seemed like a great company.

Interview Question – The fact it had NOTHING to do with the company's background or anything.   Answer Question

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!