CEB Business Operations Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Research Analyst (23)
- Business Development Associate (16)
- Account Manager (9)
- Sales Executive (7)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Business Development/Account Management Associate (5)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Intern (3)
- Strategic Research Consultant (3)
- Research Consultant (3)
- Sales Development Associate (3)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Account Administrator (2)
- Director of Sales (2)
- Associate Director (2)
- Web Associate (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Account Management Associate (2)
- Account Management Representative (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Business Development Specialist (2)
- Account Manager Associate (2)
- Client Engagement Specialist (1)
- Talent Management Coordinator (1)
- Graduate Business Development Associate (1)
- Sales Graduate (1)
Business Operations Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB.
Interview Details – I applied via their Corporate Website and received an email quite shortly after submitting my application to set up a phone interview.
Behavioral based regarding some basic questions regarding teamwork, adversity, and etc.
- I passed that portion of the interview and was then flown down for a face-to-face interview.
Two Face-to-Face Panel Interviews:
1) Wanted to get to know more about me and so forth, very relax and so forth. Nice and great guy with some great conversation.
2) Behavioral based primarily targeted around teamwork and having a good fit within the department. It wasn't 'that' intense, but it definitely didnt have ANYTHING to do with the company's background. It lasted about an hour and the interviewers were VERY nice and respectful, definitely very nice.
Overall, the people I met were great. They have an amazing office in Arlington, VA and it definitely seemed like a great company.
Interview Question – The fact it had NOTHING to do with the company's background or anything. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEB