CEB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Business Development Associate Interview

Graduate Business Development Associate
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CEB.

Interview Details – Went through a recruitment agency with whom i had already had interviews and competency based interviews with to be on their books. Had to take the Hogan test before being offered an interview, which is standard practice and consists of questions about yourself. This is a psychometric test that you cannot cheat on to guage whether your attitude consists with that of the company.

Then i had a formal face to face interview after i passed the hogan test. This consisted of asking me to detail myself to them in a concise way. What i knew about the role i was applying for, What i knew about CEB as a company. Then there were competancy based questions including, how well i work in a team and how i have built credibility as a person. There were also other questions about my CV. Finally there was a role play where i had to "sell" the company to a CEO of a company and deal with their rejection.

Interview Question – The roleplay was the most difficult area of the interview (the other questions are standard interview)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Recruitment agency did it for me

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!