CEB Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in April 2009.

Interview

I applied to CEB for an internship through my schools online recruiting service. I was selected for a phone interview, which lasted about 30-40 minutes and was just walking through my resume and asking behavioral/experience questions. For the second round I was emailed a 20 page study of the wine industry, which I had to read, and write a 2 page summary on - I believe I was given about five days to complete this, with a time limit though. I was flown to the DC office for a third round in-office interview. In the morning we sat through presentations about the company and internship position and a one on one informal discussion with an employee. We had the opportunity to have lunch with more members of the office before our case study one on one interview, which I bombed, and thus was not given an offer. Overall it was a good experience, and definitely a great learning experience for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Pick two things off of your resume to highlight.   Answer Question
  • Based on your academic background, why Corporate Executive Board?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

round 1 -oral communication skills test
    round 2 - written communication skills test
    round 3- technical test
    round 4- final hr round

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CEB in May 2010.

Interview

Internship

Interviews
    -Phone interview - primarily fit questions, very relaxed
    -Writing assessment - case based to test your ability to write logically and to understand the case given
    -On-site interview - case and fit, great opportunity to learn more about CEB, its people, and its culture

People/Culture
    -Fantastic working environment
    -Great, smart people
    -Large reach into the C suite, great exposure to CxO's

Overall
    Process was a bit slow and not transparent at times, but recruiters were very open to chat if asked