CEB Account Management/Business Development Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight forward. I first had a 30 minute phone screening followed by two assessments (one personality, one analytical) and then was asked to come in for a 2:1 panel interview. The majority of the questions asked for each interview were behavioral (posted on their website via the Interview Toolkit page). Overall, it was a positive experience and the interview was more conversational rather than interrogative. Be sure to come with your prepared experiences in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to sell an idea or convince someone to go through with something. (STAR format)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Phone Interview - More than average walk me through your resume etc.; the interviewer asked a few behavioral questions so be ready. 2 Online Assessments, 1 Reading Test and 1 Personality Test. Interview in person with 2 people; easy and casual. Offer extended a little over a week later. Recruiter was helpful and sent a lot of material to help prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• All Behavioral Questions. Go to the Interview Toolkit on their website under the Career section - all of the behavioral questions were on the list. Follow CAR method and practice talking over your answers before the interview. The questions are very detailed/ specific but if you prepare you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

Interview

Referred by a friend who works there, step 1 was your basic phone interview, step 2 was an online assessment that was similar to an SAT Reading test, and step 3 you get invited in for a final round interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty common questions: name a time when you didn't get the result you wanted and worked to get that result   Answer Question

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a head hunter out of California. Applied online they have one of the multi online applications. I spoke with the head hunter a few times and the hr agent from the company was late to call me. Ended up rescheduling the appointment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were unsatisfied with your level of output and how did you change it to make it work?   1 Answer

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me within a week or so of submitting my resume to schedule a phone interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long. The recruiter conducting the interview was very unenthusiastic and made it seem like I was wasting her time. I'm normally very good with phone interviews by having an upbeat sense of humor and passion for the position, but this woman was not having it. She said she would get back to me within two weeks if I moved on to the second round. It's been over a month and I haven't heard back at all... I was initially very excited for this opportunity. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in the handling of this recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• "Run me through your resume and experience," mostly behavioral questions, how did you balance you college courses and extracurriculars?   Answer Question

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Worked with recruiter to find opening. Recruiter was very helpful pre and post interview.

Interview Questions

Heard good things about the company, received positive impression. Declined for personal reasons.

Account Management/Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

The process was very quick. I scheduled a first round phone interview and talked to a recruiter a few days later on the phone for about 30 minutes or so. Unfortunately it didn't feel like I was conversing with the person, it seemed rather forced and rush. They didn't get to know my full background and didn't ask about my interests in the company or why I wanted to work for them or in these particular industries.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about the most successful project you've ever managed.   Answer Question