CEB

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.9

Business Development/Account Management Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CEB.

Worked with recruiter to find opening. Recruiter was very helpful pre and post interview.

Interview Questions

Heard good things about the company, received positive impression. Declined for personal reasons.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CEB in January 2014.

two on the phone interviews and an in face interview with 2 of their hiring managers. courteous people on all accounts and the recruiter is flexible and willing to work with you through the entire process

Interview Questions
    • unexpected question was what have you done for a coworker that made their lives easier?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CEB in January 2014.

I applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, one phone interview, invited to their interview day and flown out, then had a day of presentations and at the end a building tour, which they call a job shadow, and a 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • how did you determine someone's values and use them as a way to close a sale   Answer Question

Manager, Digital Products and Innovation Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CEB in January 2014.

Applied through the website in early January 2013. Was contacted by someone in HR. Had a 30 minute phone interview. Heard back quickly and was brought in for an interview. I was told who I would be interviewing with (3 people) and interview went really well. Then I did not hear back from them for several weeks. Finally, about 3-4 weeks later (after many follow up e-mails that went unanswered) I heard that everyone loved me and the interview went really well, but they had an internal candidate apply. They told me they had another position opening up that they wanted me for and I followed up consistently for the next month and never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think would be the hardest part for you transitioning into this role?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CEB in January 2014.

Although I am currently a senior at my university, I missed the hiring period for my school so I applied online after their deadline. This was not an issue. A recruiter emailed me within a week of my submission and we set up a time to do a phone interview about a week after. The phone interview was a rundown of my history and basic behavioral questions- nothing out of the ordinary. You will need to take a personality test and a reading comprehension test. This went well and I was invited to attend a final round with about 15 other applicants in Arlington about a month later. They put me up in a hotel the night before and we arrived early and had about three hours in the morning dedicated to presentations about the company. You can almost go into this day not knowing anything about the company. After lunch, you will sit in a 45 minute interview with two managers and they will ask you to give a run-down of your resume and ask you three basic behavioral questions- no case, nothing tricky. Following this you will shadow a BDA for about half an hour and then leave. Pretty simple day that went by quickly.

Interview Questions
    • I would make sure you are familiar with CEB's challenger sales approach. This was a big portion of what they talked about. The behavioral questions are pretty standard with everywhere I've interviewed, just make sure you know yourself and have good examples from your experience. Follow the CAR model in telling your answers (Circumstance, Action, Result) and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CEB in January 2014.

Applied online for the position through the company website and was contacted within a week to schedule a phone screen with a recruiter. The recruiter sent the link to an assessment to complete online.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions - strengths/ weaknesses/ tell me about yourself   Answer Question

BDX Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CEB.

I applied through college recruiting and it was a pretty standard experience. Submit resume, see them at career fair, first round on campus interview, final round at their office. Both interviews are behavioral, which can be really great or really difficult depending on who you're interviewed by. Their communication was terrible and without tireless follow up attempts, you probably won't hear back by any deadline they offer. Also, the candidates that they end up picking are unexpected.. they go for the conceited and standoffish personalities.

Interview Questions
    • What steps did you take to increase a technical competency that you were deficient in?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I found this opportunity through our on-campus recruitment. Afterwards, I went to a couple recruitment events hosted at my school. The people are very kind and down to earth. They seem capable and passionate about their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CEB in December 2013.

They first show you around one of the 2 buildings. They then give you a behavioral interview where you are asked multiple questions. Very nice people, great interview process

Interview Questions
    • All questions are related to your work background and how you solve certain problems   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CEB in December 2013.

Very quick and friendly process if I can say. The process went very fast once started . I have to add that I was contacted more than 3 weeks after applying

Basic