CEB

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Practice Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CEB.

Two hiring managers did a behavioral-based interview. They focus on a key competency per question and they tell you what that is. I was asked to respond with the situation, steps I personally took to address it, and outcome. Both interviewers were welcoming, nice, and professional. They were interested in truly getting to know me and my fit for the role, not on trying to throw me off deliberately.

Interview Questions
  • Can't recall one that was out of left field. They were challenging questions, but nothing that surprised me.   Answer Question
I was an internal hire, so they offered me less. I was only able to negotiate 5%. External hires get better offers, though this is not a role that can be easily filled by an external hire. The role requires you to have in depth knowledge of all the ins and outs of CEB so external hires don't tend to do well.