CEB Print Design Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Print Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Received and email and spoke with someone saying I was interviewing for one position, and received an email from someone else in the company that said "Thank you for applying , but we are going forward with other candidates and will keep your information on file." When I emailed both, they said it was a glitch in the system and that I was to come in for my interview. They officially hired me before my background check was cleared but "things could change" and told me I could officially give my notice to my current company. With time winding down, they waited until the last day (exactly two weeks before my start date) to give me the "okay, all clear."

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was I was leaving my current company and what I expected to get from the position at CEB.   Answer Question

They also don't offer much in terms of salary and definitely will not negotiate with you. Also, their disorganization left a bad taste in my mouth.