CEB

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CEB in July 2009.

I went through two phone interviews before being brought in for an in-person interview. I was joined by two other applicants in the lobby for a tour of the building, including the cafeteria and other facilities.

We were then separated for one-on-one interviews with three different CEB employees. Overall, took a few hours of time. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and the culture felt very collegiate.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions included, how would you decorate your cubicle if you worked here? other than this, what would be your dream job? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CEB.

The interview process is very long. HR took 2 months to communicate the final offer. However, the interviews were of medium-easy difficulty. They pay a lot of emphasis on communication and writing skills, and the process consisted of 2 written rounds apart from 3 interviews.There was one HR round (very basic), one technical round which consisted of a case study and a detailed discussion about my internship project and other projects, and a manager round which was quite general.

Interview Questions
    • They may ask you tricky Excel based questions and case studies if you are applying for a Quant based role (and even for Research roles)   View Answer