CEB Sales Associate Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CEB.

Young interviewers led misguided questions, and were not very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Choose three words that best describe you, and choose one of the three that your co-workers would say BEST describes you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in January 2014.

two on the phone interviews and an in face interview with 2 of their hiring managers. courteous people on all accounts and the recruiter is flexible and willing to work with you through the entire process

Interview Questions
    • unexpected question was what have you done for a coworker that made their lives easier?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB.

I applied through my university's job eRecruiting site and got an e-mail a few weeks later to schedule a phone interview. I set up the interview for that week, the process was pretty quick, and I heard back two weeks later that I didn't get the job - she probably wouldn't told me sooner, but it was the holiday season.

Interview Questions
    • She wanted me to tell her about an experience I had when a customer was unhappy.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CEB in June 2014.

Interview process took around 2 months. I had to contact them a couple of times in order to get an update on my application. Went to a final interview and was told that I would be contacted within 3-4 days. However, I did not get any feedback at all. I tried contacting them a couple of times and even got in touch with the HR who was responsible for my application. I was told that she would call back by the end of the day and she didn't...

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CEB in January 2012.

generally basic phone interview. It consisted of four questions which are; About myself, why apply this company, why do I think I fit this role, How will I motivate myself when I struggle.

Interview Questions

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!