CEB Sales Development Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in April 2014.

applied through linkedin, contacted by recruiter, phone interview, behavioral quiz, in-person interview in DC, offered job the next day, people seemed friendly, office was casual and trendy...people wrote on the walls to brainstorm

Interview Questions
  • How did you let a supervisor know you were a good person to ask for advice and describe a situation where this occurred   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in February 2011.

First went through a phone interview with a recruiter. Typical behavioral questions about experiences you have especially with sales related experience. Discussed jobs on resume. Once you pass the phone interview, they invite you to a day long final interview in Arlington. Take a tour of the building, shadow a worker for about an hour, give you lunch and have a panel interview with two people. Interview was situational/behavioral. Asked many open-ended questions that describe your past experience such as "describe a time when you disagreed with someone. what did you do? did you persuade him/her to your side?." Offer extended a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to complete multiple projects at once. What did you do? What were the results?   Answer Question

Sales Development Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CEB.

I was referred here by a friend who works for the company. I was contacted by the HR department within a week for a phone interview. The interview was pretty basic stuff. 30 minutes asked to walk them through my resume and submitted to several behavioral questions. I didn't get a callback for in person interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!