CEB

CEB Talent Management Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Talent Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CEB in July 2012.

I applied for the role that I found on TotalJobs. The day after I received a call - this was the first stage. Then the interviewer invited me for a face to face interview with another recruiter.
I went for the face to face within the week. The recruiter there explained me that the process will take 1 week, as he has other candidate to interview.

I have sent a thank you email the following day after the F2F interview. I did not get any response... but that's fine for now.

Then after 1 week, without any call, I have sent another email. I tried to call and left message and i did not get any response so far after 1 month!

But I have checked and I've seen on Linkedin that there is a new Talent Management Coordinator !!!

Thank you very much for your consideration !!!!

Interview Questions
  • Loads of case situation....from a paper place in front of the recruiter...??!!   Answer Question