CEB Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

22 interviews

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in December 2013.

They first show you around one of the 2 buildings. They then give you a behavioral interview where you are asked multiple questions. Very nice people, great interview process

Interview Questions
    • All questions are related to your work background and how you solve certain problems   Answer Question

Account Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in September 2013.

fairly easy

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB in February 2011.

3 interviews: 1 on the phone with HR, and 2 in person. The phone interview is to filter any of those who thought they were applying for something else. The two in person interviews were to meet the manager of the position and then the senior level. I've had it so that there was one person for half the time and then another for the other half, and where both are in there the full time.

Interview Questions
    • Prioritize the following according to urgency.   View Answer
    There are no negotiations for the Coord role.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in July 2009.

I applied via my university for an entry-level sales job. The interview was sales so it was all about handling rejection, selling scenarios, etc. Mostly soft ball questions about how to persuade people, scenarios when we had to change someones mind and so forth. I think now its a little tougher.

Interview Questions
    Entry level, no negotiation.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEB in October 2012.

Applied through my campus career development center. Before the on-campus interview I had to complete a two-part online assessment as part of a first round screening process. One assessment, the Hogan Development Survey, asked to describe yourself and the way you approach your day to day work. The second, Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory, examined how you approach the analysis of information and how you solve problems.

In the on-campus interview the recruiter asked very basic behavioral questions which were all a variation of pretty standard questions (not too hard). The recruiter was not very interested in small talk or connecting on a more personal, off-the-books level, and was just there to do her job. This turned me off, thus lowering my interest in the job and the result was a very mediocre interview where I did not get asked back for a second round.

Interview Questions
    • No question was particularly difficult for as far as I got in the interview process. Practice basic behavioral interview questions and you should be fine. Nothing too far off from what is standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CEB.

First had an on-campus interview. It was behavior based and the questions were relatively easy ( mostly about my personality, job experience, etc) Then asked some more detailed questions about the job. Then went for a final round interview.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEB in April 2011.

1) Phone Screen (what are you interested in?, what makes you a good candidate?) 2) Computer test to see if your desired position matches your answers, and 3) behavioral interview (30 minutes and basic behavioral questions). All 3 components were easy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too alarming. I interviewed for sales, so they asked me on the spot to test out a sales pitch in front of them (more like a cold call script I would use).   Answer Question
    They told me what the position paid and the available sales incentive compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online - interviewed at CEB.

went through whole process , generalize question related to research and what type of person are you or how do you handle to difficult situation type of questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CEB in October 2011.

I had an on campus interview on 2 separate days. The first day it was a 60 minute 1:1 fit interview with a director, the second was a 60 minute 1:1 case interview with another director. I had a wonderful experience interview with them, but competition is just too tough for a position at CEB.

Interview Questions
    • A client wants to launch a new product: a special eyedrop that can cure nearsightedness. What factors should you consider should they launch it? How would you price it?   Answer Question

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEB in April 2011.

The first step was submitting a cover letter and resume. After a few days, I got a response from their HR department to set up an interview over the phone. The phone interview lasted approximately 40 minutes, where I was asked various situational questions. Almost instantly after the interview, I received an email saying I was going to make it to the next round. The next round was a writing assignment that I was given a few days to complete. It was a case analysis. About a week after I handed in the writing assignment, I was contacted saying that I made the final round of interviews in DC. The final round interview lasted a day. I arrived at night, went to a dinner function for the company, and then the next day was a series of meetings, talks with analysts, and tours around the facility. The last part of the day was the case-based interview. I thought the interview went well, as I talked to my interviewer about current events for about 90% of the interview and the last 10% was the actual case, but I guess not as I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • A company is looking to expand its services internationally. What should it consider?   Answer Question

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!