CEB Web Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of 4 rounds:- 1) Communications Round- they will check your communication skills. 2) Written test- checking of your written ability 3) Technical/coding Test- HTML,CSS,Core Java, JSP etc. 4) Personal Interview- One of the senior will have a word with you and also ask some technical and tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• Writing a simple code in C++ of adding 2 numbers but the value should not be in numericals.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

3 step process including - telephonic round, interview with reporting manager and telephonic interview with practice head in a foreign location.

Interview Questions

• The position is the entry level position, hence not a very elaborate set-up. I was questioned on my creativity and later suggested to a creative person. However, towards the end I was told that the profile offers very little scope of creativity, how would I manage it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much scope of negotiations as the band is fixed. You do get accelerated growth based on your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The hiring process was fairly smooth and easy for me. It took 21 days in total. I don't remember exactly, but I guess CEB found my resume on a job search portal. I got a call from a TMT (HR Dept.) journalist telling me about the opportunity for a Web Associate's position. CEB was looking for a person who is well-versed with HTML and first-generation Web technologies. We did not discuss on the compensation part in our initial communication but the way she explained about the company and the job profile, I found that very professional and that gave me a very positive picture about CEB. As I had experience of creating websites so I asked her to process my profile. She scheduled my telephonic interview with a senior manager (based in US) for two days later. I received the call from US on the exact time as scheduled. He discussed about my background and asked a few technical questions about HTML and other Web related tools and technologies. I was quite confident with my answers. Then he asked me to code a newsletter in HTML from the content he provided in a Word document. I had to submit my work via email within a day's time. After three days, I received call from TMT journalist again telling that I have cleared the technical round and I need to come to CEB's Gurgaon office for 1-1 interview with TMT. 1-1 interview was nothing but an informal quick chat with TMT and department representative about everything I have done so far. There was nothing technical. It lasted in 30 minutes. The work atmosphere at CEB was very professional and attractive. Within a week, I received the call confirming my appointment for the position. They offered a package of INR 3,20,000 with several fringe benefits like cab facility, phone, medical reimbursements etc. I was ok with the compensation part, and rather happy with the face of getting Saturday-Sunday as weekend; so I accepted the offer. She sent the formal offer letter with everything clearly stated via email. I send my formal confirmation in my reply.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. It was an easy process for me. I was confident with my work, which I guess helped me to impress the recruiters.   Answer Question