CEFCO

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CEFCO.

Interview Details – Dress nicely for the interview, as you would with any interview before. The interview tends to be short with a few basic questions (e.g "Have you worked at CEFCO before", "What experience do you have with a register", "What kind of customer service have you done"). Mostly informal environment, and easygoing managers make the interview easy. Hiring requires a background check, and, providing you're friendly and willing to work around the store's schedule, you'll get a phone call to start work shortly after.

Interview Question – Every manager has a different set of extra questions, but the most important one is "Can you work around our schedule, including alternating shifts?" If you can, then you'll likely be hired in.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CEFCO.

Interview Details – The interviewer I had hired me because he lived where I grew up. not due to my qualifications.

Interview Question – There was not any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered 7.25 hr but got 8.00hr due to previous experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CEFCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEFCO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CEFCO employees and interview candidates.