CEMEX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Odessa, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEMEX in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was very simple for me, had a recruiter come to campus interview me then immediatly set up my 2nd round that day to take place two week later at the plant. from there I was given an offer on the spot and took the job the following monday.

Interview Question – mostly behavioral questions, a few personal background as well   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Odessa, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at CEMEX in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with plant manager and maintenance manager

Interview Question – Please describe your experience as an electrical engineer   Answer Question

Professional In Development Trainee Interview

Professional In Development Trainee
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CEMEX.

Interview Details – The recruitment process was very straightforward. I initially had to complete various tests: Skills, Personality and IQ. The second step was a personal interview with the hiring manager and the final stage was an assessment center where 15 candidates were competing for three spots in this prestigious program.

Interview Question – What's the most difficult thing about working with you?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Team Member Interview

Accounts Payable Team Member
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CEMEX in June 2009.

Interview Details – Quick two rounds for fresh graduates

Commercial Analyst Interview

Commercial Analyst
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEMEX in September 2009.

Interview Details – Long and structured.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not too traumatic.

Mechanical Assessor Interview

Mechanical Assessor
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CEMEX in July 2008.

Interview Details – I got the contact from a job fair in the university campus. After I send the email stating that I was interested they called me and the whole hiring process began ending with a panel interview with the Directors of the Operations in Mexico. The job belong to an entry level program along 23 more people hired in a similar way. I also knew that there were at least 200 people interviewed.

Interview Question – The exam consisted of most of the topics covered in college, math, chemistry, physics, electronics.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation.

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Warehouse Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEMEX in March 2012.

Interview Details – At first i give the CV by my friend. Then they call me in there plant. 3 people take my interview. When they allow me,then 2 people take my interview in head office. 1 is from Human Resource department. Next they allow me to get the job.

Interview Question – Tell about your self   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CEMEX in February 2011.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview. Then was asked to come in for a full day interview. It consisted of 3 one on one interviews. All were behavioral

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a goal for yourself and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate start date only.

Development Manager Interview

Development Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 7 months - interviewed at CEMEX in June 2008.

Interview Details – The whole process was not that professional and it took very long. I never received an answer of them even though I was following the process. Must of the interview i was asked about personal issues more than professional ones; I felt I was never really speaking about my professional competencies.

Interview Question – Whom do you live with?   View Answer

Worked for CEMEX? Contribute to the Community!