CEMEX (USA) Interview Questions

3.2

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in May 2014.

They have a three round interview process. First one, will be the hiring manager. If you pass onto the second, your second interview is with two other panelists. Final, will be the hiring manager's boss. They asked for technical aptitude and you are given a problem solving test of 12 questions to answer in less than 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    • The problem solving test is not necessarily hard but using their business vernacular definitely presented a challenge. I had never had a two panelist interview at the same time; however, they still interviewed me for over 30 mins.   View Answer

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in May 2014.

Received a call from a 3rd party recruiter regarding the position. Ended up applying for the position. Took 7 exams at one sitting (not too difficult) after interviewing w 3rd party recruiter. After that had phone interview with cemex hr about 30 min long. Basic phone interview questions. Afterwards, was sent a prettly lengthy sales assessment from Cemex that took like 40 min to complete. Typical sales questions. After passing this, had 3 panel interview at Cemex headquarters in Houston. Again fairly standard corporate interview. Got offer next day and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked me, "there is a question i should be asking you about yourself, what is it?"   View Answer
    Negotiated through 3rd party recruiter. We asked for max and got it.

Senior Credit Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in September 2011.

relaxed, thorough, well informed,

Commercial Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in December 2008.

Through college recruiting.

Interview Questions
    • Interactive activity with other candidates to assess leadership.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in December 2010.

Received call from company recruiter who set up my initial interview. Sat down with GM and Sales manager for about an hour to discuss my background, the company and the position. A month later asked to come back and interview a second time. Few days later offer made.

Interview Questions

Worked for CEMEX (USA)? Contribute to the Community!