CENTRA (Massachusetts) Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CENTRA (Massachusetts).

The process was straightforward and free of gimmicks. Centra dealt forthrightly and respectfully with me during the application and interview process and was prompt and courteous in followup. I felt I had been treated fairly and honestly.

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall any unexpected questions nor any issue I found difficult to address.   Answer Question
    I made a proposal, offered a rationale, and they accepted. Some negotiation on benefits took a bit longer but was settled amicably to my satisfaction.

Translator/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CENTRA (Massachusetts) in May 2012.

I was interviewed individually by several people. They were all initially friendly except the main executive. He was not impressed that my translation experience was volunteer, although I'd been unable to find employment because of the economy. Another person seemed to think I was not serious because my hair was curled.

I was not impressed by the environment here. Professionalism to me means treating people respectfully and politely and not dealing out snap judgments. I decided not to complete my application for the position.

Interview Questions
    • I froze on the in-office translation test because it was totally unexpected, and the manager administrating it was openly scornful of me.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CENTRA (Massachusetts) in July 2009.

Odd interview because I didn't apply for the position, but was contacted by a head hunter because of my prior work experiences. I wasn't really asked any questions - they just described the position and their corporate culture. I think they needed to fill a contract, and my resume happened to be qualified for the position. Overall, a positive experience - the people there were nice and seemed eager to have me join the company.