CENTRA (Massachusetts)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CENTRA (Massachusetts).

Interview Details – The process was straightforward and free of gimmicks. Centra dealt forthrightly and respectfully with me during the application and interview process and was prompt and courteous in followup. I felt I had been treated fairly and honestly.

Interview Question – Don't recall any unexpected questions nor any issue I found difficult to address.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I made a proposal, offered a rationale, and they accepted. Some negotiation on benefits took a bit longer but was settled amicably to my satisfaction.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Intelligence Analyst
Arlington, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at CENTRA (Massachusetts) in July 2009.

Interview Details – Odd interview because I didn't apply for the position, but was contacted by a head hunter because of my prior work experiences. I wasn't really asked any questions - they just described the position and their corporate culture. I think they needed to fill a contract, and my resume happened to be qualified for the position. Overall, a positive experience - the people there were nice and seemed eager to have me join the company.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Worked for CENTRA (Massachusetts)? Contribute to the Community!