Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CEVA
- Graduate Program (1)
- Student (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Driver (1)
- VLSI (1)
- Automation Developer (1)
- Manager, Contract Compliance (1)
- Imaging & Computer Vision Developer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at CEVA (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.
Had an interview with the AGM. Very candid conversation. Awaiting offer. Discussed benefits, which are better than industry standards. Met with a few other people when I picked up drug screening kit- very friendly group.
- What was the most difficult aspect of your last position? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at CEVA (Houston, TX) in September 2010.
2 tele interviews. 1 face to face interview. Travel and cost paid by company. (3) levels of interview, hiring manager, nexgt higher director, head of department. Very detailed Background check. No negotiation of salary, posted amount was offered. No relocation allowance. Very slow to make hiring decision.
- Salary history of last (3) jobs. 1 Answer
None. Quoted as take or leave.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CEVA (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2009.
five minute interview process all the same stuff like What do you know about the position of Truck driver? What do you know about this company? Describe major trends in your did you choose this profession/field? What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Truck driver? What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Truck driver?
Was told starting rate and it was less then what I was making at the time then I was told I will get a raise to the same rate in 90 days. That never happened
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CEVA (Herzliya (Israel)) in June 2015.
I applied via staffing agency. The interview was scheduled after a few days in Hertzliya. The first (1 of 4) interview was professional and lasted for 2 hours. The interviewer asked me to tell about myself and to describe any projects I have done in my previous work. He was looking for any optimal solutions that I have implemented in my projects. After that he asked me 3 questions in SW. The interviewer hardly gave me any clues, so it took me quite a lot of time to solve them
- Q1: You have an array of N integer numbers (positive and negative). Suggest an algorithm that finds sub-array with maximal sum of its numbers with O(n) Answer Question
- Q2: You have a box that has 2 integers on input and its output is maximal and minimal values of the input. Using only this box build a system that finds median of 3 integers. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at CEVA (Herzliya (Israel)) in January 2015.
An hour and a half of an interview . At first, an explanation of the company and the job , and then asked Question In Assembly . The interviewer was kind and and gave me a long time to resolve the question.
- To multiply two numbers without mul opretion. Answer Question
- No Offer
they have several stages, starting from technical questions, after that another one from the same type and of course in the future an interview with HR. department of VLSI (they have also verification and CAD). The company has many sites around the world and many hardware and software engineer, looks like a very good place to develop yourself in, I am sure about that.
- implement incrementor by 2/4/8 with only muxes and incrementor by 1 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CEVA in August 2012.
first interview - technical interview, for c programming position
- i got one programming interview, written on a paper, and the interviewer left me alone to solve it and checked on me after 10 minutes. the question was digital logic system design, which didn't have anything to do with C, and I failed to answer the question. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review