CEVA

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

Driver
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CEVA in April 2009.

Interview Details – five minute interview process all the same stuff like
    What do you know about the position of Truck driver?
What do you know about this company?
Describe major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Truck driver?
What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Truck driver?

Negotiation Details – Was told starting rate and it was less then what I was making at the time then I was told I will get a raise to the same rate in 90 days. That never happened

Manager, Contract Compliance Interview

Manager, Contract Compliance
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CEVA in September 2010.

Interview Details – 2 tele interviews.
1 face to face interview. Travel and cost paid by company.
(3) levels of interview, hiring manager, nexgt higher director, head of department.
Very detailed Background check.
No negotiation of salary, posted amount was offered.
No relocation allowance.
Very slow to make hiring decision.

Interview Question – Salary history of last (3) jobs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Quoted as take or leave.

Student Interview

Student

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CEVA in August 2012.

Interview Details – first interview - technical interview, for c programming position

Interview Question – i got one programming interview, written on a paper, and the interviewer left me alone to solve it and checked on me after 10 minutes.

the question was digital logic system design, which didn't have anything to do with C, and I failed to answer the question.
  Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Graduate Program

Interviewed at CEVA

Interview Details – why you interested in CEVA

Interview Question – what is your personal commitment in your life   Answer Question

VLSI Interview

VLSI

Interviewed at CEVA

Interview Details – they have several stages, starting from technical questions, after that another one from the same type and of course in the future an interview with HR.
department of VLSI (they have also verification and CAD).
The company has many sites around the world and many hardware and software engineer, looks like a very good place to develop yourself in, I am sure about that.

Interview Question – implement incrementor by 2/4/8 with only muxes and incrementor by 1   View Answer

Worked for CEVA? Contribute to the Community!