CEVA Logistics

2.3

Quality Assurance Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Worked as a temp. They liked my tenacity and smarts and willing to hire me permanent. Working interview. Glassdoor wants 30 words to complete this box, but there is nothing more to say than this. Ridiculous parameters!

Interview Questions
    • They asked me NOTHING. They gave me a paper saying they would pay me $14/hr. I declined it. I had trouble getting $15/hr. Very cheap, poor culture, immaturity, poor business ethics.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation as with most companies. They told you what they would pay and that was that.

Material Handler Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CEVA Logistics in October 2014.

The Interview and Hiring process was smooth. It was a very comfortable process. The hiring manager asked a number of questions about previous responsibilities and employment. Recognized my abilities and work ethics.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Asked a number of questions about previous responsibilities and employment.

You either do or do not accept. You either take or leave it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Loma, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Loma, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview was administrated by an hourly office admin.

Interview Questions
    Very fair and they easily accepted my counter offer

Logistics Supervisor Interview

I only got interviewed once for this position. All that was asked was to talk about what accounts I handled currently within the company and why I felt that I was suitable for the position.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minooka, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minooka, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics in October 2013.

About a month after applying I was called back and scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and I was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. I was intervied by the CEVA HR site representative and 2 managers of the company that CEVA was doing 3PL for. About 2 weeks after the interview I received a verbal offer but declined.

Interview Questions
    • Before the interview I was given a 4 question mathmatical test. It wasn't hard but it definitely surprised me.   Answer Question

Offer wasn't competitive with my current salary

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CEVA Logistics in July 2013.

The job was good. The interview process was very quick. The people were good to work with and the money was ok. I work there for 6 months and would have took a reg. position if one was offered. I was let go after 6 months which is what I was told on the beginning.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics.

The application was done through the company website. The manager called me to setup an interview. I interviewed with the manager and supervisor. Very laid back and easy going.
    The HR department gave me all the hriring paper work and details to take the drug test. Very nice, as well.

Interview Questions
    • They went over the work duties listed on my resume. Technical and accounting experience. Talked about accomplishments and problem solving skills. No hard questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate.

Import Specialist I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Applied online, received call for interview 2 weeks later and scheduled it for next day or so. Went in an basically they asked if I had the skills to complete the job, computer, typing speed, word, excel, outlook. Said I would be doing lots of paperwork.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CEVA Logistics.

One interview that was over 2.5 hours with a VP. Intense interview with very challenging questions regarding the industry, the company and goals.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate and the company met my requests.