CEVA Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.3

Import Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview

Introduced myself first. The manager is very kind. The whole interview was quite comfortable. There was no difficult question or technical question. Just some self introduction and chat. Talked about the future career goal and long term plan. The interview took about half an hour. There were two interviewer, one was the manager, the other was supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant working experience?   Answer Question
    • Which kind of working status do you prefer, individual or team work?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CEVA Logistics (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Worked as a temp. They liked my tenacity and smarts and willing to hire me permanent. Working interview. Glassdoor wants 30 words to complete this box, but there is nothing more to say than this. Ridiculous parameters!

Interview Questions

• They asked me NOTHING. They gave me a paper saying they would pay me $14/hr. I declined it. I had trouble getting $15/hr. Very cheap, poor culture, immaturity, poor business ethics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as with most companies. They told you what they would pay and that was that.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CEVA Logistics in October 2014.

Interview

The Interview and Hiring process was smooth. It was a very comfortable process. The hiring manager asked a number of questions about previous responsibilities and employment. Recognized my abilities and work ethics.

Freight Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at CEVA Logistics (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

You work as a temp for hire. So you learn as a temp and eventually get hired on to be a full-time employee. So they rate your success and when a position opens up they let you know if you get it or not for applying to it.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Asked a number of questions about previous responsibilities and employment.

Negotiation

You either do or do not accept. You either take or leave it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Interview was administrated by an hourly office admin.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair and they easily accepted my counter offer

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Interview

I only got interviewed once for this position. All that was asked was to talk about what accounts I handled currently within the company and why I felt that I was suitable for the position.

Material Follow Up Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Marysville, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Brought in for an interview. Asked to perform excel test. Open new tab, filter, pivot table, etc. Asked standard questions. Took several weeks to call back and give an offer.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minooka, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CEVA Logistics (Minooka, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

About a month after applying I was called back and scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and I was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. I was intervied by the CEVA HR site representative and 2 managers of the company that CEVA was doing 3PL for. About 2 weeks after the interview I received a verbal offer but declined.

Interview Questions

• Before the interview I was given a 4 question mathmatical test. It wasn't hard but it definitely surprised me.   Answer Question

Offer wasn't competitive with my current salary

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CEVA Logistics (Nash, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

The job was good. The interview process was very quick. The people were good to work with and the money was ok. I work there for 6 months and would have took a reg. position if one was offered. I was let go after 6 months which is what I was told on the beginning.