CEVA Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview Details – Asked a number of questions about previous responsibilities and employment.

Negotiation Details – You either do or do not accept. You either take or leave it.

Contract Manager (General Manager) Interview

Contract Manager (General Manager)
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in December 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview; Director, VP. Face to face, on-site with Director.

Interview Question – Ability to move from customer role to vendor role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation, vacation time so showed increase from previousposition.

Mira Loma, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview Details – Interview was administrated by an hourly office admin.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fair and they easily accepted my counter offer

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Logistics Supervisor

Interviewed at CEVA Logistics

Interview Details – I only got interviewed once for this position. All that was asked was to talk about what accounts I handled currently within the company and why I felt that I was suitable for the position.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor
Nash, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in July 2013.

Interview Details – The job was good. The interview process was very quick. The people were good to work with and the money was ok. I work there for 6 months and would have took a reg. position if one was offered. I was let go after 6 months which is what I was told on the beginning.

Interview Question – There wasn't one really that was hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in July 2009.

Interview Details – Standard canned questions that they have to ask each candidate. Very limited in what they can ask.

Interview Question – None, they ask standard off the shelve questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to none

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Minooka, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – About a month after applying I was called back and scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and I was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. I was intervied by the CEVA HR site representative and 2 managers of the company that CEVA was doing 3PL for. About 2 weeks after the interview I received a verbal offer but declined.

Interview Question – Before the interview I was given a 4 question mathmatical test. It wasn't hard but it definitely surprised me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer wasn't competitive with my current salary

Domestic Specialist Interview

Domestic Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring is not what's expected. a person does not need to know much to be hired and they advance before the one that is training them.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of difficult team members   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accept what offered

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in January 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out application then HR will send a questionair to fill out. The senior managment will set up an interview and review the answers to the questions. it was a pretty laid back interview. took a couple weeks for an offer letter.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasnt much negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Menomonie, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CEVA Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – Apply online, interview is set up, interview with panel.

Interview Question – Any accidents or injuries at a previous posistion   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CEVA Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEVA Logistics interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by CEVA Logistics employees and interview candidates.