CFC Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operation Manager Interview

Operation Manager
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CFC Technologies in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was first asked to introduce myself which i did and then was asked the duties of an operations manager who is expected to run the affairs of a group of companies. they looked at my resume and asked what is my current salary and i told the members of the interview panel. they made an offer which is far below what i expected and i declined the offer.

Interview Question – What are your weakness   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because the amount offered is small compared to the job and what i am expected to do.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CFC Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CFC Technologies Operation Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CFC Technologies employees and interview candidates.