CGB Diversified Services, Inc

CGB Diversified Services, Inc Claims Adjuster Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Adjuster Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGB Diversified Services, Inc in November 2009.

Interview Details – The initial application was followed after a couple of days later by an in depth phone interview with the Operations Manager for the company. I don't know if all interviews were as in depth, but we talked extensively for over an hour. They asked lots of questions about why I was unhappy in my current position, and disclosed very little information about their own hiring processes or the job in general. I felt like the phone interview was extremely thorough. After that it was almost a week before I was sent an email asking to fill out a personality test, I hate those things. Lots of questions about what people think of me and what do I think of myself. Hogwash if you ask me. There was no way to know how I did on the test so I was on pins and needles for a couple of weeks thinking that I did well. I was finally called for an in person interview, I dressed in a suit, probably overkill, a nice pair of slacks and a button down would have been more appropriate for this position and company I believe. We had a great interview, met both the Operations Manager as well as the Claims Supervisor, nice guys both of them. We talked about the market today, what did I know of their business and industry in particular. Several questions about ethics, of course, it is an adjusters' position. They asked if I felt comfortable working without supervision. I feel I did great in the interview, no jitters. Then nothing for another couple weeks until I recieved an email notice from their HR department with a short "sorry, at this time" letter.

Interview Question – How do you feel about the insurance industry in general?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CGB Diversified Services, Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGB Diversified Services, Inc Claims Adjuster interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CGB Diversified Services, Inc employees and interview candidates.